nine

"Luuuke!" Dylan slurred, dragging out the 'u' in Luke's name as he stumbled his way over to his good old mate, who sat alone on a bar stool with a beer in hand.

Luke grinned an amused grin at the blonde haired 27 year old making his way to him, drunk out of his mind. Luke wasn't sure why it didn't take much for his friends to get drunk; it always took quite a few beers for Luke to be wasted.

Or maybe Luke just didn't feel drunk when he was actually beyond intoxicated. Maybe he was one of the people who waited and waited to feel the buzzing in their brain of the alcohol that took over, when it had actually already taken it's place several beers ago, they just didn't notice.

"Why are you over here, being all lonely and boring, and not talking it up with that hot girl behind you?" Dylan asked, taking a seat on the stool to the left of Luke.

Calum was playing pool, along with Josh, and as far as Luke knew from Calum's various cheers of victory, Calum was kicking Josh's ass. Luke's eyes travelled across Josh, figuring out from his body language that he wasn't having a good time. Calum was beating Josh at his game, and everyone knew Josh would never stand by and just let that happen. This would be settled with a second match, and then a third, possibly a fourth until Josh was satisfied.

"Hello, Luuke, anyone home?" Dylan reached forward to knock on Luke's head, causing Luke to lean backwards as a natural reaction.

Truth was, Luke heard what Dylan had said, he just didn't care to answer. First of all matters, Luke didn't flirt with any girl that just so happened to be around him. Dylan knew that; Dylan knew he didn't flirt period. What Dylan didn't know, is that if the human behind him had a penis between his legs, Luke would be much better suited with his service.

"Not my type," Luke shrugged off the question he knew Dylan would repeat if he didn't get an answer out of the blonde haired boy. Luke really didn't need an annoying drunk Dylan bugging him about the fake-titted woman behind him all night.

"They're never your type, Luke. What's your deal? You haven't even glanced at that hot chic beside you, yet she's not your type?" Dylan looked annoyed himself, but there was no way he was as annoyed as Luke was.

Luke turned his body from facing Dylan's direction to facing the bar counter, taking a gulp of the beer in his hand.

Somewhere along the next hour, Dylan wandered off leaving Luke alone. Some of Luke's other friends came for a chat with him, like Tyler and Alex,  but in the end Luke was still alone.

Luke was intoxicated beyond belief, and he knew he'd regret it when he went for work. He didn't know what he felt like doing at this very moment, all he knew was that his mind was a little hazy and he was feeling something he hadn't felt in a while.

He didn't know if the tingles in his pants were because he was horny or if it was because he needed to pee. He hadn't jacked off since Year 11; maybe that's what he needed to do.

Luke ignored a call from Calum as he stumbled his way to the right of the bar, entering the vacant singular bathroom and locking it behind him. He hesistantly unzipped his pants, his left hand instantly making it's way to his dick.

At first Luke just pet it like he would pet a kitten. He didn't know how to handle the damn thing. The only time he's touched it since he was 16 is when he had to piss.

The petting didn't pleasure him like he wanted it to, and so he decided to just try and give himself a blowjob.

He sat his bare bum on the toilet seat, tilting his head to the left to try and decide which angle he was going to attack his dïck from.

Turns out, he couldn't make it reach his mouth. Was he that small? He sighed, wrapping his whole left hand around his shaft, and began pumping. He couldn't control his heavy breaths as he finally realized that's what he should've been trying this whole time.

He kept up the speed of his arm, until he released white liquid all over the bathroom floor. He didn't care; he felt good. Maybe he'd have to make this a regular thing.

this was a long chapter idk i needed to fit all of it in