seventeen

And here Michael was, back in his typical partying scene. I guess you could say this was a relapse for him. He hadn't been to a party in over a week; it had his partying buddies at school worried. Or not necassarily worried, but were made aware of his absence.

It felt bizarre to Michael to be at the party after going so long without going to one. He found himself bored, sitting on the red leather couch of one of his friend's home and wanting to watch Teen Titans rather than watch filthy teenagers chug down alcohol. His friends that had invited him had decided to leave him hanging to his thoughts.

He had a red solo cup clutched in his left palm, but it felt heavy due to the negative one sips he took out of it.

Usually he'd be wasted, stumbling over his words and talking it up with everyone around him because they seemed to crowd around like moths to a flame when Michael was being "fun".

Michael didn't feel too hot right now. His body was begging for relief in a sense of something else that didn't involve alcohol, and he was going to do something about it.

Looking around, Michael tried to find a guy who looked as lonely as Michael did right now. No one really looked lonely; after all, what would be the point of coming to a party if all you would do is isolate yourself from everyone?

Maybe Michael would just have to take care of himself. He thought back to a day ago when he had called Luke and Luke had told him he had just jacked off for the first time in 9 years; and he smiled. Luke was such an idiot.

The next thing Michael knew, a boy with curly dark hair sat next to him, seemingly looking for conversation.

Michael was getting anxious, and suddenly blurted out to the stranger, "Do you want to go upstairs?" He regretted it immediately when the stranger looked to him and quirked an eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"To do what?" he replied, knowing exactly what Michael meant, but just taunting him.

"Nevermind," Michael sighed. His drink was nearly knocked out of his hand when the stranger pulled him up off the couch and to the direction of the stairs.

Once to the top, Michael did drop his cup, at the moment not seeming to care if it spilled all over one of his mates' carpet. The hand of this attractive stranger felt a little too cold to Michael, and he found himself wanting the warmth of someone else. He thought back to the moment he and Luke had cuddled; whether it was a dream or not still sat unclear to him.

Michael and this boy were now in a room alone, the door locked and the lights shut off. The boy rested his cold hands onto Michael's cheeks, making him shiver. When Michael felt the boy kiss him, he felt like he should have enjoyed it more.

When the boy let go, Michael found himself relieved at how quickly the warmth came back to his cheeks. But the boy was on his knees, fumbling with Michael's zipper. When Michael's pants were down, his boxers soon followed, and the boy stood back up. He kissed Michael again, but this time one of his cold hands latched onto Michael's dick, and slowly started to pump it.

Michael moaned into this boys' mouth, grabbing his hand to speed him up. Luke suddenly popped into Michael's mind for the third time that night. Without thinking, the moan that came out of Michael's mouth had a name slipped up in it; Luke.

The boy stopped what he was doing and just looked at Michael. Michael couldn't believe what he had just heard himself say, and the boy he was with didn't seem to believe it either.

Embarrassed, Michael pulled up his boxers and pants, and ran a hand through his hair as he quickly exited the room. He started on his journey to the boy that had been on his mind all night.

im sorry i havent updated in so long i hope this cliff hanger makes up for it ;-)