eleven

Luke didn't know what he was thinking when he agreed to pick Michael up. All he knew was that he needed to prove he wasn't drunk, and he didn't even know why he wanted to prove that. It wasn't like Michael didn't know a thing or two about being wasted; apparently he was a big partier.

Luke felt like he needed to be a good influence to Michael ever since Michael's parents complimented whatever he was doing to keep Michael sober. In reality, Luke wasn't doing anything; Luke was just Michael's casual older friend, how was he impacting Michael's moralities?

Regardless, Luke dismissed himself from the bathroom after struggling to fit his dick back into his tight pants.

As Luke stumbled towards the the exit, Calum shouted, "Luke? Not leaving already, are you?"

"I've had all I need for tonight, I can't even figure out how to give myself head! I must be really drunk, am I right?" Luke replied, chuckling as if it were the strangest thing that he couldn't get his dick in his mouth.

"Yeah.. Right. How are you getting home?"

Luke only shrugged, leaving the bar before Calum could say anything else. Luke didn't know what he should do. Drive or walk?

If he drove, there was a chance he'd wreck and die. If he walked, there was a chance he'd run into a gang leader and die. Either way he would die. So he decided to just drive, which was probably the worst decision he could choose. At this moment, his mind was clouded and it wasn't like the best decisions were ever made during this time.

Luke searched through many cars trying to find one that looked like the one he came in. He saw many shades of blue, red, white, yellow; you name it, but not the car he drove. Luke was puzzled, scratching his head with his hand on his hip and his left foot tapping to beat of the music that could still be heard from outside of the bar.

When Luke dug around in his pockets for his keys, he realized Calum and his friends had come and picked him up; he hadn't drove his car. He let out a long, exaggerated sigh and sat on the concrete.

What was he going to do now? He could always just walk. But his legs were beginning to feel weak, even sitting down, and his arms felt like jelly. He felt dizzy, like he was going start puking within any given moment.

Despite the way he felt, Luke stood, and dragged himself along the pavement, beginning his trip to Michael's house.