Chapter Two<3

My new school.

How did I even get into this place? It was full of rich people. I can already tell I was going to have a terrible time at this school.

I was standing there just watching people milling around me when I heard a loud noise. I got out of my trance and noticed the bell had rang. I started to walk to the front doors of the school when someone bumped into me.

"What the hell. Why don't you watch where you're going?" The girl who bumped into me yelled.

I mumbled, "sorry."

She just glared at me and walked away while her friends just laughed.

Yup. I was going to be miserable here. I mean, they all looked like fake barbie princess' and I was just me.

***

I was in the office waiting for my schedule. It seemed like forever. I mean, shouldn't they have it done? My social worker signed me up for school here a week ago. Gahh.

"Lucy... You're all set." Said the lady at the front desk

I said my thankyou and walked out of there.

My first class was Chemistry 1.This I could deal with. Me and science seemed to have a connection. I was so good at it.

I found my class and walked in.

The teacher looked up at me and said, "Can I help you?"

The whole class turned and stared at me.

"Umm... My Name is Lucy Porter. I'm new"

"Oh. Right. Lucy. Umm, here's a chemistry book and you can sit next to Kyle. He's just over there." My new Chemistry teacher pointed to a kid just a few tables down from him. I looked over and the guy was staring at me. He was gorgous. I was just standing there looking into his sea blue eyes and I felt a jolt when he smiled at me. I was too shocked to move.

"Lucy," my teacher said politely, "You can take your seat now."

"Oh, right. Um, sorry." I said

I sat next to Kyle and he looked at me and said "We're on page 376."

"Thanks," I smiled and said.

I was sitting there and I noticed the pain. It was getting worse. I had completley forgot about it until now since I've been too nervous and busy looking for my class. I noticed little droplets of sweat had formed on my forehead sense the pain was just getting too unbearable. Kyle looked at me and had a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" he whispered to me.

"Yeah. Fine." I whispered back.

Mr. Clark noticed us talking and said, "Lucy. Kyle. You have something to share with us?"

Kyle said, "No sir. Lucy just isn't feeling good. Can I take her to the nurse?"

Mr. Clark looked at me."Lucy, do you need to go to the nurse?"

I looked at Kyle and then back at Mr. Clark. "Um, yeah."

He okayed us to go and we were out the door walking to the nurse. This day was just getting better and better.