Chapter Nineteen

I am so sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've seriously been up to my head in homework and by the time I actually have some free time I'm super exhausted. Please forgive me. I decided to add a little twist to the story so I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote. They are very appreciated and the more I get the faster I will update. Promise.

Ronnie<3

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up to hushed movements. I opened my eyes and saw that no one was around me. I tried to sit up

but when I did I got dizzy and had to lay back down. I waited for a second before I got back up slowly.

I looked around and realized I was in the guest house. I don't even remember how I got here. I got up

and went towards the noise.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone quietly hustling around. No one noticed me so I cleared my throat and everyone looked up.

“Lucy. Hi.” Amy said nervously.

“Hi.” I said slowly. “What happened?”

She looked at the lady standing next to her and then back at me. “You don't remember?”

I looked at her questioningly for a second and said, “No. I don't. What is going on? Don't remember what?”

Amy looked back at the lady with a worried expression. The lady was just staring back at me with worry.

“Lucy. You don't remember getting kidnapped?” The lady asked me.

I shook my head at her words. It took me a few minutes to really comprehend what she had just said.

“Kidnapped!” I yelled.

I saw Amy wince and tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. I felt bad for making her cry but I was freaking out. What did they mean by getting kidnapped? I don't remember anything. I remember going to bed and that was it.

“Did she hit her head or something Amelia?” Some other lady asked.

“I didn't see any signs of head trauma.” The lady; I assumed was Amelia; replied, keeping her eyes locked on me.

“Someone tell me what's going on!” I yelled again.

“Sweety. You were-” Amelia was cut off when the front door slammed shut.

I looked in the direction of the front door and saw Kyle walk in with a few of the male pack members behind him. When he entered the kitchen and saw me standing there, he stopped.

There was a sad smile forming in the corner of his lips and he said, “Lucy. I was so worried about you.” He came over to me quickly and wrapped his arms around me before I could reply.