Chapter Nine

I was at my locker before the bell rang for first class and I felt something jab into my sides and let out a little scream and stumbled into my locker. I held up my hands to stop myself from falling inside the locker.

I turned around to yell at the person and when I did, I came face to face with Kyle.

"Hey beautiful." He said with a smile.

I glared at him and said, "Why'd you do that? I almost killed myself."

He laughed and grabbed my books with one hand, shut my locker with the other and then grabbed my hand. He smiled and knew that the heat and tingles would calm me down.

"This is the one time I hate that." I said stubornly.

He laughed and just kept walking to first period.

We got to our desk and sat down with his hand still in mine. I felt someone burning holes in my back and turned around to see Mary glaring at me. I scowled at her and turned back around just as the teacher started talking.

***

"Do you have to leave early again or can you stay longer?" Kyle asked me as we were driving to his house in his jeep.

I was staring out the window of the passenger side and said, "Mmm."

He looked at me and I stared back at him. "You okay over there?"

"Mmm." I replied, staring back out the window.

I realized Kyle had stopped and he got out of the jeep to run to my side to let me out. I got out of the jeep and stiffled a yawn.

"How are you so tired?" He asked, worry in his voice.

"It's kinda hard to sleep when you have super hearing and people are drunk and being obnoxious." I said, stiffling a yawn... Again.

Ugh. I'm getting so sick of being tired all the time.

He gave me an apologetic look and opened the front door and gestured me in. I went in and he followed behind me.

We were standing in the foyer and Kyle called out for his mom. He waited a minute and we still didn't hear a reply so he grinned at me and pulled me upstairs.

When we got to Kyles door, he stared at me intensly. I stared back wondering what he was thinking. Next thing I knew, I was pushed against the wall and when I stared back at him he had a hungry look in his eyes. My breathe caught in my throat. We stared at eachother for what seemed like forever and then he smashed his lips against mine.

We kissed in the hallway for awhile. He put his tongue on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to allow him further access. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me into his room and laying me on his bed with him on top of me, never once stopping our kiss.

He moved down and started kissing my neck and collar bone. I let out a moan of pleasure and he stopped to look at me and we were both breathing heavily. He had a look of pleasure in his eyes and started kissing my mouth once again. He let out a moan and he moved his hand under my shirt. He started rubbing my stomach and moved closer and closer to my chest.

I broke apart from our kiss and pulled his shirt off. He had to help me cause I was shaking. I looked at his chest and I rolled over on top of him and sat up and looked down at his chest and stomach. He had an eight pack. God, he's so smokin'.

I looked back at his face and he was staring at me. I looked back down at his chest and stomach and kissed him from his chest down until I reached the top of his jeans. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He lifted his butt up so I could pull his pants off.

I was moving up to kiss his mouth again when we heard someone yell from downstairs. We both jumped and then he groaned very loudly. I smirked at him. I got off him and he sat up looking very annoyed.

"Kyle. Are you in there?" Amy asked knocking on his door.

"Shit." Kyle whispered while I hurried to put my shirt back on and smooth my hair out. "Yeah. Mom. I'll be out in a- fuck!" Kyle yelled when he stumbled trying to put his pants on and hit his foot on his desk.

"Kyle. Why is your door locked? What's going on in there?" Amy asked trying to turn the locked doorknob and sounding worried.

I threw Kyle his shirt. "I'm fine mom. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay. I'll be downstairs." She said, still sounding worried.

"Okay." He replied back.

He finally had his shirt on and he sat on his bed. He looked at me and I looked at him questioningly. Then he started laughing. Not very loudly but it was still a laugh.

I looked at him and I was confused. We almost got caught by his mom. Why was he laughing. He quit laughing and said, "Let's go downstairs." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

We were downstairs just as Kyles mom was coming in through the front door with a grocery bag in her hands.

"Oh." She said, shocked. "I didn't know you were here Lucy."

"Um. Yeah. Kyle and I had some studying to do for chemistry." I replied with an innocent smile.

"Okay. Well do you two mind going out to the car and getting the groceries while I put them away?"

"Nope." Kyle and I said in unision with smiles on our faces.