Chapter Eight

"You live here?" I asked, awestruck as I was looking at the enormous house before me.

"Yup." Kyle said nonchalantly as he got out of the jeep and went over to my side to hold the door open for me.

I looked over at him and said in a shocked voice, "Your not amazed by this house?"

He laughed. "Lucy. I've lived here my whole life. I doesn't shock me anymore."

I went quiet after that and he looked down at me and grabbed my hand. I felt the usual tingles and heat going through my entire body that im still not used to. I wish I could hold his hand forever.

***

We got in his foyer and I couldn't believe my eyes. My jaw dropped and Kyle looked at me and laughed again.

He bent down to me ear and whispered, "If you think the foyer is impressive, wait till you see my room."

I looked at him and blushed red.

"You look cute when you blush." Kyle said teasingly.

I blushed even redder and looked down at the ground so he wouldn't notice.

"Kyle. Is that you?" I heard a ladies voice call from somewhere down the hallway in another room I asumed.

Kyle looked down at me and smiled.

A very pretty lady appeared in the foyer. She looked to be in her early forties and had the same dark hair and sea blue eyes as Kyle. When she looked at me I must have been smiling because she smiled back at me.

"Mom. This is Lucy. Lucy. This is my mom Amy." Kyle introduced us.

His mom held her hand out to me with a big grin on her face. I reached out my hand and shook it. "It's very nice to finally meet you Lucy."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Camden." I replied.

"Please. Call me Amy. My mother-in-law is Mrs. Camden." She said teasingly. She turned to Kyle and said, "Your father should be home soon if you want to give Lucy a tour of the house."

Kyle nodded his head. "Okay," and we were leaving the foyer up the stairs with his hand in mine and I felt the heat and tingles I expected that never failed to put a smile on my face.

We were at the top of the stairs and he started taking me from door to door saying what was behind the them. Then we came to the end of the hall to a door where he stopped and looked down with an evil/playful grin on his face. I looked at him and it gave  away that it was his room.

"Are you ready?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Should I warm up before entering charted territory?" I said playfully and with a hint of sarcasm.

He laughed and played along. "Well. It is kinda rough. It might shock you to death. I mean, you don't know what to expect."

"It don't smell anything foul coming from the room so I think i'll be fine." I said and used my werewolf speed to open the door and go in the bedroom before him.

It was spotless. It looked like nobody even slept in here. The bed was made and spotless and there wasn't one thing out of place.

I looked at him in shock. "This is your room?"

He gave me a playful pained look and put his hand to his chest and said, "Do I honestly look like that messy of a person?"

"Only sometimes." I said sarcastically with a smile on my face.

I went to his gigantic music collection he had next to his desk and started going through the music. It was so organized. Did he have some weird disorder he didn't tell me about? I looked at him, shocked.