Chapter Eleven

I was sitting on Kyle's bed doing some studying and waiting for him to get outof the shower. I was already bored and he was only in there for like ten minutes. I wanted to go knock on the door but I didn't want to bother him.

I went and made sure his bedroom door was locked and I went over to his bathroom door and put my ear against the door. I heard nothing so I opened the door and Kyle was standing at the sink with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a toothbrush in his mouth and a comb in his hand and he looked over at me.

God, he looked hot right now.

I smiled at him and said, "Im bored."

He raised an eyebrow and took the toothbrush out of his mouth and spit in the sink. "So... You came in here cause??"

"I wanted to see what you were doing." I said quietly.

He raised an eyebrow again and just stared at me. I couldn't keep my eyes off his abs. Who has perfect abs like that?

He cleared his throat and I looked back at his face.

I walked over to him slowly and he seemed suprised. I reached out and put a hand on his chest. Then I reached up and kissed him. He was suprised at first but then went along. I pulled away and stared at him while I rubbed my hands down his chest and stomach, stopping where the towel started. I gave him a wiked grin and pulled him out of the bathroom and to his bed.

I kissed him for a few and then I pulled away so I could pull my shirt off. He helped me pull it over my head and when it was off, he started kissing me again. I felt sparks go through my whole body. I heard him moan in pleasure and I smiled against his lips. He yanks me down on the bed and laid on top of me. He untied the flannel pants her gave me and I lifted my butt up so he could yank them off. He threw them on the floor.

Somehow his towel was still on so I pulled it off him and threw it to the side. He started to kiss me all over. He got closer and closer to my breasts and then he pulled my bra off. I moaned with pleasure. I realized I never wanted to get this close with anyone else. He was the one that I would want for the rest of my life.

***

We lay in his bed under the covers entangled in eachother. I felt so happy right now. My body was still exploding with heat from him touching me. I loved him.

"So. Are you gonna sleep in here when I move in?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Do you want me to?"

I gasped teasingly. "Of course. I mean, after tonight, I don't even want to leave this bed." I said with a grin on my voice.

He laughed quietly at me and kissed me. "Of course I'll try and sleep in here every night."

"Try?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well yeah. I usually have alot of work to do with the pack and-"

"Speaking of the pack. Howcome I haven't seen them?" I said, disrupting him.

"They all live either in the guest house on the property or they live in their own houses around here." He replied.

"Do they have to live around here?"

"No. But they choose to because we are stronger when we are closer to eachother."

"So. What kind of work do you do in that office of yours?" I asked curiously.

He laughed and said, "You know. Bills and that kind of boring stuff."

My eyebrows arched and I said, "You pay bills?"

"Haha. Yeah. My dad says it builds responsibility and sense im running the pack he wants to make sure I can do it right." He said, growing serious.