Chapter Eighteen

Heyy.
Sorry it's taken so long to upload guys.
College is harder than I expected. I've been so busy with school that I havent had time to  upload or even write new chapters. So it's going to take longer for me to upload now cause I have alot more to do but bare with me and be patient. I promise that as soon as I can i'll upload.
It's going to be longer again cause I havent had a chance to write another chapter so i have to do that and I also have another story that I have to write for too.
So.Once again...I apologize and please be patient.

Thanks guys
Ronnie<3
___________________________________________________________________________

I was shaking with anger. Before, it was fear mixed with anger and now I was full blown furious.

I woke up late last night knowing something was wrong. I looked over and saw that Lucy wasn't next to me and all the sudden fear shot through my entire body. I ran downstairs to see the backdoor wide open and no sense of Lucy. I went on a rampage after that. I woke up the whole pack. I knew who had taken Lucy... I just didn't know where.

When Damen came and told me that Lucy had come back and was in the guest house, I didn't hesitate. I made a run for the guest house to see the love of my life not even able to open her eyes.

I went over to her and bent down. "Lucy. Baby. Who did this?"

I already knew the answer to my question and I didn't know why I was asking. I guess I just needed to hear it from her but I didn'texpect an answer from her right now. Not in her condition.

I looked over to my right and said, "Amelia, will you take care of her?"

Amelia was like the mother hen of the pack. She always yelled at everybody to be careful and eat right. She would even scold me for the way I ran the pack sometimes. I always chuckled. She was an amazing woman and thats why everyone loved her.

"Of course." she replied soothingly.

I knew she would take good care of Lucy thats why I didn't really feel concerned about leaving her.

I smiled at Amelia to show her how thankful I was and she just smiled knowingly back at me. I turned back to Lucy with her cold skin and pale face. It scared me to see her like this.

"Chris! Let's go!" I yelled quietly, not taking my eyes away from Lucy.

I heard footsteps and could tell Chris was behind me waiting for me to finish. I kissed Lucy hard on the lips and she responded as strong as she could.

I pulled away a few seconds later. "I'm going to find who did this to you." I growled lightly but with power and anger.

I kissed her quickly once more before getting up and walking back towards the front door and to my house.

All the way to thehouse I still felt the heat and tingles from the contact with Lucy that I loved so much. It never failed to put a smile on my face everytime we made contact except for tonight. I was just too pissed to worry about that. I wanted revenge.

I was in my thoughts thinking how i was going tofind those bastards when I heard my name. My head whipped up in the direction of the noise and I saw Joseph at the bottom of the stairs in his pajamas looking tired.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes with his fists and said, "Did Lucy come home yet?"

I walked over to him and bent down to his level. "Yeah little man. She's home but she'snot feeling well so she's staying in the guest house."

He smiled and said, "Can I go see her?"

I looked at Chris and then looked back at Joseph. "No little man. She's too sick right now."

He looked disappointed and sad but nodded. I rubbed his head and called for my mom.

She came running down the stairs a few seconds later and looked at Joseph and then at me. "Joseph. Honey what are you doing out of bed?"

Joseph looked up at her and said, "I heard noises so I came down here."

"Okay. Well come on sweety. You need to go back to bed." She held out her hand to him and he went up the last few stairs and took it.

She looked back down at me and said, "Lucy home?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah. In the guest house. She's not doing too well. Can you go help out Amelia when you get done?"

"Of course." She relplied.

With that, I nodded my head and started walking towards the door with Chris and Damen following behind. These bastards were dead.

***

All the males and some of the females were in wolf form now. We were all searching for the hunters.

I was leading the pack with Damen on my right and Chris on my left. We got the scent of the hunters leading into the woods and our plan was to surround them before they came and started killing us.

*

Lucy's POV

I was still in so much pain and I could physically feel my body draining of energy. I could hear voices surrounding me but I couldn't understand what anyone was saying. I felt like death would be so much easier right at this point.

I heard the door open and then close and I instantly smelled Kyle's mom.

"How is she doing?" I heard Amy ask, probably talking to Amelia.

"Well. We stitched her up but she's still weak. The blood lose has put a toll on her." I heard Amelia reply.

"Should we do a blood transfusion?" Anna asked.

It took a few minutes for Amelia to answer but she said, "Yeah. That might be a good idea."

"Okay." Anna said. I heard moving around and then listened carefully to Anna talking to another person. I heard her come back then.

I felt someone bend down to my level then a gentle hand brished my hair out of my face.

"Hey sweety."

I opened my eyes long enough to see Anna's smiling face before I started hurting again and closed my eyes again.

"We are going to give you a blood tranfusion. It's going to make you sick for a few hours. Your body has to get used to the blood, okay?" Anna said to me.

I nodded as best I could and a few minutes later I felt a poke and then cold go through my body. It felt good. I could already feel myself getting stronger but I also felt myself getting more tired then I already was. That's the last thing I remember before I passed out from exhaustion.