Chapter Fourteen

Author's Note:
Sorry it's taken me so long to post a new chapter. I've been super busy.
So. Please don't forget to comment and/or vote.
And feel free to give me ideas cause im just writing this as I got.

Thank you
Ronnie<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So. This is your room." Kyle said to Joseph, opening a door in the hallway where mine and Kyle's room was.

We both looked inside the room as Kyle stepped aside and both of our mouths fell open. We looked at Kyle in shock and Joseph said to Kyle, "This is really my room? All mine?"

Kyle looked at Joseph and laughed and said, "It's all yours."

Joseph ran into the room and jumed on the bed. "Can I play with the toys?"

Kyle looked at Joseph and said, "Of course. Their all yours. But hey, you can't play for long. We have dinner to go to with my parents."

Joseph nodded and started playing with his toys.

"Have fun Joseph." I said to him but he was too busy playing with his new stuff to pay attention to me.

***

"When did you do all that?" I asked Kyle as we were sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee.

"I had people here while we were at school and they finished when we were at breakfast this morning."

I smiled up at him and leaned over to kiss him. "I honestly love you so much."

He smiled at me and grabbed my head and pulled it towards him and kissed me again.

"Sorry to disrupt you two but you guys should go get ready. We have a reservation in an hour." Kyle's mom said with a teasing smile on her face.

We smiled back and Kyle said, "Okay. Where's dad?"

"Upstairs with Joseph."

"Okay." Kyle started to walk away but turned around when he saw I wasn't following him. He gave me a questioning look and I nodded my head and smiled. He nodded his head in understanding and gave me a smile then walked upstairs.

"Amy." I said quietly.

She turned around and looked shocked then she smiled.

"I just wanted to say thank you for taking Joseph." I said shakily. I was close to tears but I pulled myself together.

"Kyle said you had a hard time leaving him. And I've always wanted another kid so it all worked out for the best." She said with a smile.

"Well. Thank you."

"Your welcome sweety. Your part of this family now. You have just as much say in what happens as we do."

I smiled at her and she said, "Now go get ready."

I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I was almost to the top when I heard a crashing noise and yelling. The noise was coming from mine and Kyle's room. I ran to the door and yelled, "What the hell is goi-"

I was cut off when I looked around and seen Joseph on top of Kyle and they both stared up at me when I started yelling.

"What's going on?" I said still shaking.

Joseph looked at me and said innocently, "We were just wrestling Lucy."

I looked between the two of them and then I glared at Kyle. I pointed at him and said, "You're supposed to be getting ready."