3.

"Beyonce maybe you need to go to the doctor." My mom said rubbing my back.

I've been throwing up every since that night with Cole.

I thought maybe it was just from me drinking so much but it's been 2 weeks, so that can't be it.

I put my blonde hair into a ponytail.

"Can you call Dr. Wilkins and ask can I see her right away." I said getting my toothbrush.

"How are you doing Mrs. Carter?"

I cleared my throat at the last name and forced a smiled. "I've been feeling sick for the past few days." I told her.

"Is it just nausea?" She asked writing stuff down.

"She been using the bathroom a lot to." My mom said eyeing me.

I furrowed my eyebrows together then turned back to the doctor.

What the hell is her problem?

Opening a cabinet she pulled out a small container. "I'm going to need you to give me a urine sample."

*

Jermaine POV

"Wasup Cole." Trey said dappin' me up.

"Hey Bro."

"What you been up to?"

"Same ol' shit."

"Music and fucking, huh?" He smirked.

"Actually just music." I said looking down. Ever since I slept with Bey, I've had a feeling at the pit of my stomach.

Plus that girl could ride me all night. I ain't never met a girl who could do that shit man.

"No bitches?"

"Naw man."

"What you do?" He asked.

"What you mean?"

"You must've did something to not have sex."

I rubbed my hands over my face. Taking another drink of my whiskey. I looked up at him.

"I slept with someone I shouldn't have. But I couldn't help it. Now I can't get her ass out my mind." I took another breathe then started talking again. "I have this feeling at the pit of my stomach and I don't know if it's good or bad."

"Who is she?" He asked.

"Beyonce."

Beyonce POV

"Congratulations!"

"On what exactly?" I asked looking at my mom then her.

"Your pregnant." She smiled.

She started talking about something else but I wasn't listening.