8.

"What you doing here and how you know blue?" He asked.

Before I could say anything Bey came down stairs. She walked pass Jay and over to me to give me a hug. "Hey Cole."

Bey was 4 months pregnant now. She decided she was going to tell everyone next month when we find out the gender.

Her belly was a little big so all she wore was baggy clothes. But of course she can make anything look sexy as hell.

"You have a guest." I said eyeing Jay.

She turned around a little stunned to see Jay. She then turned back my way and whispered damn under her breath.

"Hey Jay." She said.

"Hey I was just dropping her off." He said looking between Bey and I.

"Okay thanks." He stood there looking at her for little before heading to the door and slamming it on his way out.

"Let's get going."

As we were driving I looked in the back and seen blue sleep. This is a perfect chance to talk to her.

"Hey." I smiled to her.

"What do you want to ask?" She smirked.

"Why did you and Jay get a divorce?"

"I'll tell you later. I don't want blue hearing something." She told me.

I nodded. "You know he still loves you right."

She shrugged her shoulders than turned up the music. Not bothering to answer.

Once we got to chucky cheese blue went crazy. All she wanted to do was play we me.

"Blue you still have a few more tokens." Bey told her.

"But I want to play with coco." She said.

"Coco?" Bey looked at me laughing. "She calls you coco."

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry coco," she said laughing even harder.

"Mommy I'll be right back." She said with hand gestures. "Okay be back."

"Okay baby." She laughed.

"Have you found a place yet?" I asked.

"Nope."

"You know you can stay with me." I told her.

"Don't you think that'll be weird, having both blue and I there. Plus we're having a baby." She told me.

"I could also argue those same reasons." I told her. Before she could say anything else I continued saying, "Just think about it."

"I will."

"So she's the mother of her, but they the same age?" I asked bey.

"Yep."

"That doesn't make since."

"A curse made everything all confusing." She said.

Beyonce and I were at my house watching this show called Once Upon A Time. Blue had fallen asleep so it was just us up.

"So that little nigga Henry got two momma's."

"Cole you making it harder than it has to be. Yes he has two mom's."

"I'm just confused."

"That's because you keep on talking."

"Okay I'll shut up."

I stayed quiet for a good three minutes before I remember bey and I had to talk about her divorce.

I grabbed the remote and paused the show.

"Cole!" She said trying to grab it.

"Stop it. We need to talk." I told her.

She stopped grabbing for the remote then turned my way, sitting her legs crisscross.

"What'd you want to talk about?"

"You and Jay." I said causing her to sigh.

"Do we have to?" She whined.

"Yes. Now tell me why you guys got a divorce because from what I seen this morning he still loves you."

"Well he cheated." She said messing with her fingers.

"With who?"

"I don't know what her name is. I just know that she kept texting him. Of course I seen the messages and confronted him." She said taking a breath. "He told me that it was a one time thing. I believed him and let it go, until I seen another girl texting him. She was a different one from the last. I let that one go to."

"You let him cheat on you. Why?" I said scooting closer to her.

"He was my first love."

"How many times did he cheat?"

"Four times. Different women each time."

"Do you want him back?" I asked.

"No, of course not." She laughed. "But I'll always love him.

"So you have full custody of blue?"

"Yep."

"Yeah. I wouldn't want her around his whores anyway. But then at the same time I want her to see her father." She finished.

"Thanks." I told her.

"For what?"

"Telling me everything."

"You welcome." She smiled. "Now start the show back coco."

Beyonce?

Beyonce?

Cole?

Jay?