31.

"Mama I swear I've never seen this girl in my life." I cried to her.

"Cole there's evidence right there. I don't know what you want me to do." She told me.

I haven't seen bey in 3 weeks. Every time I go bye to pick up Bahar and see blue her mom is the one letting me in.

"I wonder who would've sent this shit man." I huffed. "I've never cheated on her. I love her to much to cheat on her."

"Go see if you can get the prints off of it. If really love her, fight for here." She said getting up. "I gotta go. I'll call you later son. Love you."

"Love you too."

"We'll be able to in two weeks Mr. Cole." The lady told me.

I brought the pictures here to get finger prints.

"I don't have that kind of time. I'll pay double if you get this done in one day. Triple if you get in don't in less than 20 hours and can you send them to a photo expert also."

She went to go talk to her boss than came back with some papers to sign. She told me that they'll call when it's done.

After that I headed to Bey's house. I went to knock on her door hoping that she would answer.

Mama Tina ended up coming to the door with a unreadable expression.

"Jermaine." She said. "What are you doing here? You know bey doesn't want to see you."

"I want to talk to her. I never cheated her." I pleaded. "Please let me talk to her."

She gave me a heavy sigh and opened the door wide so I could walk in.

"She's in here room." Tina said.

"Thank you."

I walked to her room door slightly opening it. The room head cloths and broken things all over it.

"Mom I don't want to talk." I heard her say.

"It's not yo' mama." I said walking to the bed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

Her hair was in a messy bun and her face was in a pillow.

"Beyonce I never cheated on you baby. I love you to much to cheat on you."

"I want to believe you but those pictures." She cried.

I got on the bed pulling her body towards mine.

I buried her head into my chest why she cried.

"I'm getting pictures looked at and the prints taken of. When I find out who did this, I'm sending them to court for harassment." I told her.

"But Cole the pictures looked so real." She sniffed.

"They couldn't used photoshop. Any app on an phone can change shit like that."

I hugged her tighter while laying back on the bed.

"Cole I really love you." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Baby I love you too. More than you can even imagine."

I kissed her head watching her drift off to sleep.

"You know the media got wind of what's going on." She said with her eyes closed

"We gone get through this together. They don't know the truth."