32.

The next morning I was woken up by my phone.

I grabbed it and pulled it up to my hear.

"Hello."

"Mr. Cole?"

"Yes this is he." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"We have your results here sir." The lady said.

"Okay thank you. I'll be by to get them."

I hung up the phone then up it on the nightstand.

I looked down at Bey who was laying on my chest still sleep.

Lord knows I've missed being with her.

I felt her stir around. Her faced frowned up than went back relaxed meaning she was about to wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes looking up at me.

"You know this is the first time I've slept since you've been gone." She whispered rubbing my chest.

"I was the same way." I said kissing her head. "I got a call from the people with the pictures. They said it's all ready. You want to go?"

She smiled and nodded and response.

"The pictures are indeed fake. The print on the pictures are smudged if you look with a eyes glass or microscope." He said. Bey relaxed in my arms closing her eyes in relief. "We ended up getting two prints off the pictures. We've turned them into the police the deportment if that's okay with you guys."

"It's totally fine." Bey smiled. "But if you don't mind me asking w-who send the video?"

He got a up from his desk getting a paper in some folder.

"Shawn Carter and Sasha Brooks."