33.

"How can Sasha's prints be on pictures? She suppose to be in jail!" Bey said walking into the police department.

"Hello ma'am, are you here to see anyone?"

"Yes, Officer Donald." I told him.

"You may go in." He said.

We walked to Donald's office opening the door.

"I knew you two would be here." He sighed leaning back in his chair.

"We wouldn't be if you would've told us about Sasha being released!" Bey yelled at him.

"Mrs. Cole I assure you that Sasha hasn't been released."

"We got a package sent to our door. The package had her and Bey's ex husbands prints on them." I told him.

"I'll go make some calls." He said getting out of his seat and hurrying out.

"I want that bitch locked up." I bey breathed. Her hands were in tight fist, her knuckles were turning white.

I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Calm down baby."

Donald walked back in with a sorry look on his face.

"The jail was trying to hid what happened. This was the third time this year some has escaped."

"So what can we do?" I asked.

"Nothing right now. The best we can do is put warrants out for here. I'll have my role look for both of them." Bey sighed rubbing her face. "I don't think you guys have anything to worry about though."

"Why?" Bey asked.

"I think Mr. Carter is going get in contact with Mrs. Cole."

"Okay? What does that mean?" She questioned.

"We have a plan."

Beyonce POV

"I'll see you later baby." Cole said winking at me.

I gave him a kiss and got out the car nervously. I turned back towards him to give a reassuring smile than walked into the house.

I put my bag on the island and took my shoes off.

I walked into the living, dropped down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"I've been waiting on you." I heard in front of me.

I opened my eyes seeing both Jay and Sasha in front of me.

"What are you doing in my house?" I asked standing up.

Jay walked over to me, grabbing my shoulders lightly.

"I've missed you baby." He said. "I want you to come back home."

"Are you delusional? I'm getting married and have a kid with Cole. I don't want you back."

His hands started to tighten on my shoulders causing me to wince.

"Jay baby I don't know why you want that slut anyway." I heard Sasha say.

"I didn't ask you!" He yelled.

I jumped at his loud voice. I looked at his face noticing his sweating and his eyes being red.

"Jay you need to sit down you're not stable."

"Stop telling me what to do!" He yelled again. "I just want you to come home."

"I don't want you Jay! Get that through your head!" I finally yelled.

Before I knew it he had a gun to my head.

"This was not in the plan." I whispered to myself.

"Woah! Jay this wasn't part of plan!" Sasha yelled. "You said you would get her, so I could get Cole."

"Shut up!" He yelled. He pointed the gun towards her this time.

Knowing it was time, I closed my eyes.

"Go!" I yelled hoping they come right away.

Not a second later the cops burst into the room.

"Put your hands in the air!"

Jay pointed the gun towards one of the cops getting ready to pull the trigger but before he could I heard a gunshot.

I dropped down on the ground holding my head.

A few seconds later I felt a hand on my back. I picked my head up seeing Cole. I sighed in relief and jumped into his arms.

He rubbed my head and held me tight in his arms.

"It's alright baby. We don't have to worry about them anymore." He said kissing my head. "It's all over."