7.

Beyonce POV

"Beyonce hurry up we going to be late!" Cole yelled.

Today I had a check up at the doctor. Me being 3 months pregnant I'm starting to form a little bump.

I still haven't told my dad though. If he were to find out he would force Cole and I to get married and that's not what we want.

Cole and I are getting along well for the most part. He has weird mood swings though.

"I'm coming. Gosh calm down."

I walked to where Cole was with my purse. I could tell by the look on his face that he was excited and scared all at the same.

"Mrs. Carter it looks like your all healthy." Dr. Wilkins said smiling.

"Thank you." I responded.

She gave me my vitamins then gave Cole the sonogram cd of our baby.

It was still early to tell what we were having but Cole thinks its a boy.

"Mrs. Carter, huh?" Cole said snapping me out of my thoughts. We're on our way to get some food from McDonald's.

"What?"

"I thought you were getting a divorce."

"I am."

"Okay." He said turning towards the road.

Cole POV

"Are you going to tell me why are mad?"

"I ain't mad." I told her.

"Yes you are Cole. I've gotten to know you over the past few weeks now, I know when your mad." She said moving to my side of the booth. "Is it because they called me Mrs. Carter?"

"Why you move over here?" I said changing the subject.

"Don't act like you don't like being close to me." She smirked.

"Who said I like being by you."

"Well you did get me pregnant."

"Girl bye." I laughed.

"Here's your 4 McRibs, 2 large fries, 1 Coke, 1 sweet tea, and a large milk shake." The waitress said staring at me.

I had asked them could they bring the food to us because I knew neither of us would've wanted to get up.

They seen Bey and they immediately said they would.

"Thank you." I said not giving her a second glance. She stomped away. Probably hoped I would give her attention or an autograph.

"Why you keep getting a large milk shake? Every food place we go you ask for a milk shake."

"The baby is craving it."

"Stop blaming my baby."

"Shut up." She laughed."You still think we having a boy?"

"At this point I really don't know." I told her. "I want twins."

"Why?" She said eating her fries.

"I'on know. I guess hanging out with blue made me want to have more." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Really? Her bad ass sometimes makes me wonder why I have kids. But that's my baby."

"She can be a handful sometimes but that's my little homie."

"You never told me why you were mad." She said sipping her milk shake.

"You'on need to worry about that."

"Coco!" I heard from behind me.

"Blublue!" I yelled back. She ran up to me giving me a hug, then I picked her up.

"Mommy said we all going to hang out today." She smiled.

"Yeah we are!" I smiled holding her in my arms. "Wait how you get here?"

"Daddy." She said.

"Wait dadd-"

"Jermaine Cole."

"HOV." I said turning around with wide eyes.

" I said turning around with  wide eyes

What do you think Jay wanted?

How do you feel about Cole and Blue relationship?