2.

I turned to see a man hella tall. He looked familiar and he was nice lookin' in all but what was I doing here.

His dreads went in all types of directions in his hair like he had just woken up, which he had. He had a thick mustache that looked really flattering on him.

"You checking me out?" He smirked. "Nah, I'm kiddin'. I got you some water and a aspirin though."

He laid it on the island top with a cup of water.

"Thanks," I told him. "Not to be rude but what happened last night."

"We had sex."

"I was pretty wasted last night, wasn't I?" I laughed.

"We both were don't worry." He smiled.

"Why are you so calm about this?" I asked motioning between us two. "I would've thought that you would've kicked me out already."

"Well first of all, this isn't the first time shit like this has happened. Secondly why would I kick 'Beyonce' out my apartment." He joked. "But on a serious note I think your husband could fire me because of this. So would you mind not telling him and-"

He must babble a lot.

"Ex."

"What?"

I turned my face to look at him. His caramel skin was one of his best features, and his eyes had bags under them.

But with all that he still managed to look so damn good.

"Ex- husband." I said taking a drink of my water.

"Huh?"

"I just sent him the papers yesterday." I laughed harshly.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked. I'm not usually into talking about that kind of stuff.

"Not really." I said.

"Okay."

We sat there for a minute looking at each other and that's when it hit me. "Jermaine."

"Finally I thought you would never figure it out. We even did a song together." He smiled.

"I'm sorry I've just been messed up and to top that we slept together."

"Are you going to tell Jay?" He asked.

I noticed the nervousness in his eyes and body language.

"No. We're divorced he has no right to know. If your worried about him firing you then you have nothing to worry about. He has a lot of power over Rocafella but not that much."

"Thank god." He said causing me to laugh.

Before I could say anything else I ran to the bathroom. Again.

While I was throwing up I felt Cole grab my hair.

"Damn are you alright." He asked once I was finished.

"Does it look like I'm alright?"I said holding my head and my hands. "Can you please just take me home? I need to see my daughter anyway."

"Of course." He said.

On the way to my house Cole made small talk so the car wasn't filled with silence. Once we had nothing to talk about he turned up the radio and bobbed his head to the music.

"Thanks Cole, you know for not kicking me out." I laughed.

"No problem." He smiled. "But next time instead of having sex, we could just talk."

"There's going to be a next time?"

"Yep just as long as I don't run into HOV anytime soon."

I giggled quietly walking to the house.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, where the hell have you been?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"How did she even know it was me?" I whispered to myself.

I walked into the kitchen and gave my mom an innocent smile.

I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I'm a grown ass woman,

"Where have you been?" She asked while cooking.

"I fell asleep at the studio."

"Uhm, go upstairs to your daughter she's been asking about you." She said. I nodded and ran upstairs in relief.

 I nodded and ran upstairs in relief