1.

Cole

I watched her take several shots.

It was to the point where I couldn't even count how many she had anymore. But who am I to judge I'm doing the same exact same thing.

Drinking my sorrows away like there ain't no tomorrow.

I didn't even notices what was happening until I felt my shirt being taken of.

"One time thing." She said pulling off of me, breathing heavy.

I nodded and continued on.

Her skin was velvet soft, and so was her her was platinum blonde. That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

Bey

I woke up with a thumping pain in my head.

I felt something around my waist so I opened my heavy eyes.

I looked around the room than to my waist.

Before I could even react I jumped out the bed heading towards the nearest bathroom.

How much did I drink last night?

After I Finished puking my guts out I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my bathroom.

I got up from the ground and went over to the sink to wash the disgusting taste out my mouth.

Once I was done I headed out the bathroom and started looking around the place.

"This is a nice ass place." I muttered to myself.

"Yeah I know." I heard someone say behind me.

" I heard someone say behind me