Epilogue

2 years later

Cole POV

"Bahar!" Blue yelled.

What has his bad ass done now.

"Daddy he won't leave my dolls alone! He keeps tearing the heads off." She said.

Blue started calling me dad about 6 months after jay was shot in the police bust.

It came natural in my opinion. I wasn't as weirded out by it as I thought I would be.

"Beyonce, Bahars doing it again!" I yelled.

Bey came down stairs with our 9 month old Giselle.

"Cole, I've got her. The least you can do is get them."

"Babe I'm trying to watch the game." I groaned.

She rolled her and then muttered something under her breath.

She but Giselle on my lap, walked upstairs.

"Bahar if you don't leave her alone!" Bey yelled. "Go downstairs and watch tv with yo' daddy."

Gosh she's sexy when she's 'moming' around.

I looked down at Giselle's Carmel face. She looked exactly like her mom.

Speaking of, bey came back into the living she a mean mug on her face.

"Baby get that mug off your face." I said as she sat down. "You the best wife in the whole entire world."

Her lips worked up a little smile.

I got up to take Giselle to bed than laid back down on the couch.

Bey straddled my lap and put her head in my chest.

"I love you." She murmured.

"I love you too baby." I smiled.

After HOV's death Bey kind of secluded herself a little. At first I thought it was because she was still in love with him.

We had a big argue over that. I could remember just like it was yesterday.

Flashback:

I was walking around the house looking for Bey.

Officer Donald had already informed HOV's family of his death and Sasha petty ass was locked up for a long time.

I walked past her office, hearing the crying get louder.

I opened the office door seeing Bey on the floor crying.

I hope she's still not crying over Jay.

"Bey."

She sniffed a little bit before getting up, "Yes?"

"Why are you still crying over that nigga? He almost shot you!" I said getting mad. "Do you still love him or somethin'"

"Cole of course I love him. I'll always love I don't think you can really stop loving someone you've been together with that long." She said back.

"Then why the fuck am I here!" I yelled.

"Cole I never said I was in love with him! I said love him. Not in a romance kind of way. We've had a child together! We've been through a lot of shit. So stop making it seem like I was using you!" She yelled breaking down.

I walked over to her bringing her in my arms.

"I'm sorry I just got a little bit jealous." I said.

"How am I suppose to tell blue that her father is a psychopath."

"She'll get through it. She just like her mama. Strong."

"Now that you think about it I'm happy we've been through the shit we've been through." Bey said looking at me.

"Why?"

"It made us stronger as individuals and as a married couple." She said.

Nodded in agreement. "We've traveled down a long and dirty road."

"Yeah, I'm just happy we got through all that."

"I don't know what I would do without you." I said kissing her.

Yeah we've had our ups and downs but we got through it. In order for a relationship to work you got to put some effort in. And you have to go through the bad times because that's what makes it stronger.

So yeah I suppose Bey and I've made a lot of mistakes but we've always gone back to each other and figured it all out.

She will always be there for me and I'll always be there for her.

The end.