6.

"How do I look?" Bey asked.

"Damn." I whispered to myself. She raised her eyebrows giving me a questionable look. "I mean you look nice."

"Thank you." She smiled.

I guided her out the door then to the car.

"Damn I wish I could drink." Bey huffed.

"We ain't gon be here long." I laughed.

I walked up to the VIP section, with my hand on Bey's back.

I knew she was starting get uncomfortable with all the stares we were getting.

"I would've thought that 'The Beyonce' was used to being the center of attention." I whispered to her.

She turned in look right into my eyes. "This is something you can never get used to."

We walked around until I spotted trey sitting between 3 girls.

"Hey bro." Trey said. Once he seen that I wasn't smiling he dismissed all three of them.

He looked beside me noticing bey, looking her up and down than licking his lips.

"We need to talk." I told him.

He nodded while still looking at Bey.

I grabbed her hand and walked further into the corner.

"Hey, I'm trey." He said to Bey.

"Hi." She half smiled. I knew she didn't wanted to say anything to him.

"Who did you tell?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"What you mean bro?" He said smiling.

"You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. Do you think I'm playin'?" I said stepping up to him.

"I may have told a few people." He laughed rubbing his hands together.

"Did they give you money?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"I mean, they me a lil sum." He said still rubbing his hands together.

"You leaked out that she was pregnant and getting a divorce just for some fucking money." I yelled startling Bey. "If any happens to our kid, I swear I'll make your life a living hell."

"Cole calm down." Bey said.

"Naw man, I trusted him and he told!"

At this point all of VIP was staring at us.

"Let's go and enjoy the party." She said grabbing my hand.

"Are you calmed down?"

We had to leave the party early because I was to mad to even have fun.

"Yeah I guess." I said rubbing my face.

"Let's watch Netflix." She smiled.

"I'on even know how to work this shit." I huffed.

"I swear you act like you have a period."

"No I don't."

"Yeah you do."

"No."

"Cole you really do."

"Okay whatever."

"What do you want to watch?" She asked.

"I'on know. I don't really watch tv." I told her.

The night went on with us bickering about none important things and eating ice cream.