12.

Coles POV

"Cole!" I heard. I've been in bed since Bey left and now she wants to come. Bullshit.

"Please leave me alone."

I felt the cover being yanked off of me. "Cole can you please just stop. I want to explain."

"You know what I don't get? I finally stop sleeping around and fucking for someone and when I let my feelings out they reject me."

"Please let me explain."

"Okay." I said getting up. "Talk."

"I was scared." She whispered. "I was scared that you were going to treat me like Jay did."

She looked away with tears in her eyes.

"Do you really think I would cheat on you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I never thought in a billion years that jay would cheat but he did. I don't know what to believe in anymore."

"How come you just didn't tell me that?" I said walking in front of her grabbing her hands.

"I don't know."

"Your saying that a lot." I laughed.

"Can you stop being mad at me?"

"Come and give me a hug." I told her.

Stayed in the hug until I heard my mom knock on the door.

"Does everyone have on cloths." She said with her hand over her eyes.

"Ma you can open your eyes."

"Are you two good?" She asked.

"Yeah we good. But we still got stuff to talk about." I said.

"Okay well I'll order some food and tell y'all when it's here."

"Okay thank you." I said shutting the door behind her. We stayed silent for a while before I spoke. "So uhm, are we..."

"I just want us to take it slow because if I get betrayed again I don't know what I'll do."

"I promise I'll never ever hurt you."

Beyonce?

Beyonce?

Cole?

Thanks for reading!