Chapter 1

*2 months later*
Jaila POV

"Tonio we need more groceries" i said to him looking in the kitchen cabinets

"Alright let me go put on some clothes and run to the grocery store real quick" He said

He gave me Levi and went to our room to put on some clothes. I put Levi in his high chair and went to the kitchen and made him a fruit snack.

"Alright I'll be back" Tonio said giving me and Levi a kiss and walking out the door.

Tonio POV

I went to Wal-Mart and bought alot of groceries. Since we have an extra mouth to feed, we have to stock up on groceries. I went down the baby aisle and bought Levi some food, clothes, toys, and diapers. My buggie was too full so I went and checked out. It took me almost an hour or 2 to get back home.

I put everything in my car and went to a Chinese restaurant and ordered some food. The lady who was taking my order was checking me out really hard.

"Your total is $10.09" she said biting her lip. I snatched my food and sped off. When I got back home, I unlocked the door and Jai was standing there holding Levi rocking him to sleep.

"Sssh" she told me because I was struggling with the bags.

She went to the back and put Levi back to sleep and she helped me with the rest of the bags.

"Did you get ground beef?" she asked

"Yea it's in the bag with the milk"

When we were done putting up the groceries, Jai was about to make a meal.

" go sit down and have a break" i told her

"Nah, cause remember you kept telling me to get my fat ass up and do something around the house? okay then" she said

I shook my head and planted her ass on my dick.

"You feel that?" i whispered in her ear

"Yes! Now move you not about to get me pregnant again" She said pushing me away.

"Come here ma." said grabbing her ass

"Stop Tonio!" she said poking me with a fork. I walked out and went to the living room and watched TV.

About 30 minutes later I heard Levi crying. I went to the bedroom picked him up and rocked him. I brought him to the dining room table and put him in his high chair.

"Want me to fix you and Levi a plate" Jai said

"Nope, i got it go prep the table" I said walking in the kitchen

I fixed our plates, and went to the table and we sat down and ate.

"These collard greens good babe" i said

Jai looked up and smirked. Since i got done first i took Levi out the high chair and took him to his nursery room. I set up the play pen and let him crawl around and play with his new toys.

"Dont spoil my baby, He dont need all them toys" Jaila said standing at the door.

"Im not spoiling him. I'm just giving him everything that he need. Can I be his father? damn" i said

Right when I was going back to paying attention to Levi, Jai had slapped me in the back of my neck.

"Dont talk to me like that nigga fuck wrong with you?" Jaila said

"Aye man, stop cussing in front of my son"

"He dont know what I'm saying... I wish you never got me pregnant in the first place" Jai said walking out the room and slamming the door

Levi started crying so i picked him up and comforted him. He was getting sleepy so i laid him down in his crib and quietly walked out the room. My son gonna be a brave man when he grows up. He doesnt cry at all really.

I tried opening the bedroom door, but it was locked

"Jai open the door!" i yelled getting frustrated

"Leave me alone Tonio"

"Jaila open this fucking door before i break it down" i yelled back

I heard her say something then she unlocked the door.

"Lock another motherfucking door in my house" I said grabbing me a few clothes

"Where you going?" Jaila asked me walking behind me

"Out!" i slammed the door in her face and got in my car.