Chapter 25

Day Day POV

When we got home I helped Diana take all the things in the house. Some of the bags couldn't even fit in the kitchen. "Imma need you to call everybody and tell them we having a party" I told Diana giving her my phone.

"Ok" she said. She stepped outside and called everybody.

I got the food ready and looked for a CD to play. I was thinking about cooking Ribs but i said nahh. I'll just cook burgers.

Diana came back in and gave me my phone. "You need help with anything?" she asked me

"Yea, can you start with the nachoes? I'll go outside and get the grill ready." i said. I went to the storage closet outside in my backyard and took out the charcoal and grill.

I cleaned it; i aint use it in like forever. It looked new so it didnt need that much cleaning. I went in the kitchen and got a lighter and i went back outside to start the grill.

Tonio POV

Day Day is going to have a lil get together tonight so i gotta make sure I'm on my fly shit. I told Charity about it and she started picking out clothes.

Of course her being a thot she layed out a half shirt with jean shorts and sandals. Imma let her do what she wanna do. She aint my girlfriend.

I was about to go hop in the shower then my phone started ringing. It was Jaila.

Me: Hello

Jaila: Tonio !

Me: Yea whatsup?

Jaila: Omg I need to come stay with you Rakir lost his mind.

Me: What happened

Jaila: He found out i was talking to you and *boom* aaah! He tryna kill me Tonio

Me: Lord jesus alright Jaila get all your things; and Levi and come to my place. Where are you?

Jaila: Im in the bathroom. *sniff*
Tonio I'm scared

Me: Jai just come on

Jaila: OK

*Line cuts off*

I hope she ok bruh. Sounded like a war over the phone. I put my phone back on charge and went to take a shower.

Rakir POV

Im losing my mind in this damn house. I could have sworn I told Jaila not to talk to Tonio anymore. I was throwing chairs and flipping tables.

"Open the door Jaila!" I yelled kicking the door. That bih was finna come down cause it was cracking

"No! Rakir stop! Levi is crying!" she yelled

"Open it Jaila!" I said "Rakir stop!" she screamed crying

"Open the motherfucking door i said!" after a few seconds she didnt say anything. "Jaila!"

I got up pacing around the room. i got the night stand and picked it up and threw it at the door. It came open.

I ran in the bathroom but Jaila wasnt in there. The window was open. I ran out the back door and into the backyard. It was kinda dark so i couldnt see that well.

I went around the bush and Jaila was sitting there crying her eyes out. I punched her and told her to get up.

"Rakir stop hitting me! Oow!" she screamed "shut yo' ass up! Got these neighbours out here looking" i put my hand over her mouth and dragged her inside.

Jaila POV

"Let me go Rakir!" I wined. His grip was so tight on my wrist I couldnt move my arms. He put both of my hands behind my back and took me to the bedroom.

He pushed me on the bed but I tried crawling to the other side. Rakir caught both of my legs and pulled me on his private part.

"Shut up Jaila dammit!" she said slapping me. I kicked him in,his nuts and he fell to the floor in pain.

I ran to the nursery room and picked up Levi i forgot to close the door, then Rakir came in limping.

"Put the baby down" he said gripping my hair. I laid Levi down and Rakir threw me to the floor. I have to fight back.

I spit on Rakir and he kicked me. The pain was so intense i couldn't move. Rakir got on top of me and removed my pants.