Chapter 17

Rakir POV

About 20 minutes later when me, Jai, and Levi was done, I got up and throwed our plates away.

"Baby I'mma go take a shower because we need to get back home." Jai told me as she was twisting walking away

"You keep on I'mma murk that shit when we get home." I laughed

I took Levi into the nursery room to change his diaper and get his things ready. I picked out me some shorts with a polo shirt, shoes, and belt. We wasn't going anywhere special I just wanted to look nice.

Jaila came out the shower about 45 minutes later. I've been playing with Levi.

"Oh you waiting on me?" she asked me
"Yea get dressed with yo' fine ass"

She pulled out a sundress and some sandals and she put on some lotion.

"Baby can you come put some of this on my back?" She asked me

I almost dropped Levi trying to get up. I set Levi in her lap and she gave me the lotion.

I started doing fast strokes then I started massaging her back real smooth and slow.

"Baby look at me"

I kissed her lips and forgot the baby was right there.

"mmm that's enough Rakir! Damn give me my lotion so we can go" she snatched the lotion out my hand and got her things together.

Jaila POV

"Ight imma go tell Lia we finna head out." I told Rakir as I was walking down the hall.

"I'll be getting y'all things in the car then."

I nodded and opened Lia's door. She was balled up in a knot crying.

"Lia you ok!?"
"Ye- NO! I missed Anthony."
"Man. Lia its ok you'll get over it. He's in a way better place than we are today."

"Baby! Come on we gotta hurry home!" Rakir yelled from outside.
"Lia I understand your pain and sooner or later you will get over it." I said holding her shoulder.
"I didn't want him to leave this early. We were- We were going to start a family." Lia said crying.

"That's all he wanted... Was a family" I tried smiling, buy my eyes started watering.
"Look Lia what I really wanted to tell you was, Me and Rakir are about to head home. If you need me call me." I said getting up

"I love you Lia"

"I love you to" I gave her a hug and walked out the room closing the door behind me. I checked in the nursery room to make sure Rakir had everything. I ran outside and closed the door.

"Who's driving?" Rakir asked

"I guess I will" I took the wheel and drove off.

"Lets get some Mc'Ds first" Rakir said smiling

"You sounded so gay." I shook my head paying attention to the road.

"I'm not gay!" Rakir yelled from the backseat.

"Nigga sit yo ass back before I punch yo head through that back window." I said trying hard as fuck not to laugh.

We pulled up at Mc'Donalds and ordered our food. Rakir got a big Mac with some cookies and I got some vanilla ice cream since I was driving. Of course Rakir paid. We took the highway and we were on our way. We listened to a bunch of songs on the way. Fetty Wap, Rich Gang, Nicki Minaj, Dej Loaf, and many more other people.

"Turn on some Li John" Rakir suggested

"Hell nah! not that crasy ass mother- No Rakir" I shook my head and he was pouting with his bottom lip stuck out.

We had little small conversations.