Chapter 8

Lia POV

When Anthony got ready and left for work, i went back into my room and watched TV about 20 minutes later i heard Lexi crying. I got up and ran in the nursery room and got her. She was making all these noises and sounds. I walked to the kitchen and put her in her high chair to fix her something to eat.

I went to the cabinets and pulled out some fruit. I made Lexi a little fruit cocktail with bananas and grapes and cooked apples. I fed them to her and she liked it. She giggled and squealed. After she was done i took her to the nursery room and changed her diaper. I rocked her and put her to sleep for a nap.

Rakir POV

This morning around 10 something, i called Jaila and asked her where she was. She sounded like She was at a busy place.

Jaila: hello?

Me: Hey where are you?

Jaila: I'm at ihop

Me: Ok which one?

Jaila: On Carmichael road

Me: Ok do you want me to come get you? Or...

Jaila: Yes please come hurry

Me: Alright I'm on my way

I was still driving and i didn't notice i passed by it. I made a sharp U-Turn and went back down the road. I got in the turning lane and pulled up in the parking lot. I got out, went in, and seen Jaila sitting at a table with her hands up to her face like She was praying.

"Jaila" i whispered scaring her a little. She jumped

She got all her things and carried them to the car. She had an awful lot off bags thou. I got the baby and loaded the car up. Jaila got in the back seat with Levi and took care of him. She didn't say anything to me until we were driving down the road.

"Where are we going" she asked sounding like She was crying

"I'm taking you back home with me"

She looked at me with her mouth slightly open. She just stared. After a few hours of driving, we arrived at my house. I got her bags and went in. She was walking very slow.

"What's wrong?" i asked

"Nothing....nothing" she put her head down and whispered the second time.

"Alright. Just so you know we don't have a guest room" i told her.

She walked past me and i grabbed her waist.

"Jaila tell me what's wrong?" i said embracing her

"Tonio *sniff* he- I can't believe he hit me so hard" she cried

After all these times i punched her and slapped her she thought it hurt when Tonio hit her. I just pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulders.

Jaila POV

My hair is messed up. I didn't comb it in a while. I've been so busy with Tonio and Levi. Anyways, after i got done crying my eyes out in Rakir's arms, i went into his room and set my things up in there. I seen pictures of his girlfriend before they split. I slightly smiled. I got me some night clothes and got in the shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin. I lathered myself in soap rinsed off and got out.

I went to the living room to check on Levi and Rakir was slowly pacing back and forth putting Levi to sleep. He saw me and stopped. I really aint want him to.

"I'll go put Levi to sleep" He said walking to the back.

I went to his kitchen and got me a snack. I went back to his bedroom and he came in after me.

"Imma sleep on the couch ight?" he said

"Ok I'll sleep in here i guess"

I closed the door, turned off the TV, and got in bed.