Chapter 10

Rakir POV

When I woke up I totally forgot Jai was in the house. I could hear someone in the kitchen. I got a broom and slowly walked in the kitchen. Jai was standing there looking through the cabinets. I dropped the broom and it scared her.

"Rakir what the fuck?!" she yelled charging toward me.

I laughed it off

"what are you looking for? "
I asked. "Something to fill my stomach with. You ain't got nothing to eat up in here." She said

" I do got some cereal "

" I don't want any cereal I want something I can get full off of. " she said

"Alright I'm going to let you keep exploring this kitchen after I just told you what to eat" i said

"You're not my daddy"

"I was before" i said

She shook her head and continued looking for something to eat. I went to my room and put on some clothes because I had the need to go to the grocery store. I needed something to snack on. I had the munchies.

I got my keys and was about to head out the door.

"Where you going?" Jaila nosey ass asked me

" I'm going to the grocery store to get you me and the baby something to eat"

"My baby's name is Levi" She said

"Man whatever" I walked out the door and got in my car.

Tonio POV

A few minutes after Day Day left, I put on some jeans and a white polo shirt with some polo shoes. I went in the bathroom I spray some cologne and I got my keys to head out the door. I got in my car and drove to American deli since I was so hungry. I get out my car walk in and get in line. In front of me was someone who looked exactly like Charity, and she had a friend with her. She had on a short tank top, some booty shorts that go all the way up in her ass, some flip flops, and some big hoop earrings. Only a thot would dress like that.

When they took their order and turned around it was Keisha and Charity. WTF? I took my order and they gave me my receipt. I ordered six piece lemon pepper wings. I went to one of the tables and I sat down to wait on my order to be called. Across the room Keisha and Charity were smiling and laughing at me.

I pulled out my phone and got on Facebook. About a few seconds later someone comes up and snatches my phone. I got up about to bust somebody in their face. Then I realized it was Keisha who took my phone.

"man give me back my Shit because I don't want to act a fool up in here." I said and I was dead serious

"Here get yo phone nigga" Keisha said throwing my phone on the table

I clenched my jaw

"You gonna let me suck it tonight?" Keisha said whispering
"Man hell no! Keep yo viruses with you" i said

"Order 369!" the lady at the front yelled

Keisha and Charity walked to the front and got their order and walked out the door. A few minutes later they called my order. I put ketchup on my fries, closed my plate, and walked out the door. I almost tripped over some rocks on my way to the car.

I started my car and drove to the mall.