Chapter 15

Day Day POV

I don't know what's been going on with me lately. I've been having a lot of headaches. I sometimes wake up sore. I don't know what it is. When I woke up, Charity was in bed fully naked. I knew she wanted some good D this morning.

I went to take a piss and i took a shower. When i got out Charity was laying in bed with her legs open.

I started getting hard. I went to my dresser and put on a white T and some shorts.

I went to the kitchen to try to find something to eat and i started coughing and having a heart burn. It was too much pain so i went to the doctor

"Where you going?" Charity asked me running out the door behind me wrapped up in one of my bed sheets.

"Doctor Imma be back"

"Ok I love you!" she yelled waving

I know this bitch did not just tell me she loved me. I hope she know she's a hoe and I don't love her back.

I turned up my radio and started booming Cheif Keef. I got to the doctor and signed in. About 30 minutes later, they called my name. I followed after the lady and she led me to a room.

Another lady came in and took my blood pressure and all that shit.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I um- been having headaches, soreness, rashes, and a lot of fevers"

She asked more questions and walked out. She came back in a few minutes later and told me to follow her to a room. I thought I was finna get me some.

She scanned me and told me i had Aids.

"How long I've got?"

"A couple months" she said

I really aint know what to do. She told me she was done and i walked out the office mad as fuck. I sat in my car praying for about 5 minutes and i pulled off.

I get back home and I got out my car and I unlocked the door. I really aint wanna hear none of Charity's bullshit so i went to my room and closed the door. I thought she was in the kitchen somewhere. She was in the bathroom and i could hear her sniffing

"Charity Whats wrong?" i asked because I was nervous

"Go away. Know what I'll leave" she bursted out the bathroom and grabbing her things

"Charity tell me what's wrong. Please I really want to know what did I do?" i was confused

"I'm- pregnant Day Day" she sniffed and continued getting her shit together

I really feel bad for the girl. She's a hoe and she doesn't have anything else to do with her life. She's pregnant she's going to have to give up some pussy just to make money for her child.

I was going to offer her to stay here with me, but she is getting a little bit too attached. At the same time I'm mad because she probably gave me AIDS.

I didn't say anything I just stuck my head in my pillow, and wished all of this would just go away.

"Charity?" i called her before she was about to walk out the door.

"What?"
"Do you have aids?"
"No! I don't!"
"Well then how did I get them?"

"I don't fucking know Day Day. Your the one who can't keep your dick in your pants."

"Bitch, I've been loyal to you! I never fucked another hoe while we were living under the same roof. I let you stay here because you wouldn't have anywhere else to go. Now you're the one out there on the streets being a hoe and now you pregnant. Pssshh maaaannn that baby aint mine I bet."

I shook my head and walked into my room slamming the door behind me. I texted Charity, Tonio's address. This is just too much pressure on me.