Chapter 12

Jaila POV

I was at Rakir's house chilling with Levi and he finally returned home with alot of groceries. I put Levi in his playpen and went to the car to help Rakir. Only Lord knows how man bags this man had. He bought a little bit of everything.

"Imma go make Levi a bottle" Rakir said.

"Ok"

I put up the rest of the groceries and went back to the playpen to check on Levi. Then my phone rang. It was Stephan

Me: Hello

Stephan: where are you?!

Me: In Oklahoma

Stephan: Omg i know you seen everybody calling your phone.

Me: I did but i thought y'all ain't want nun

Stephan: Bi- Anthony died bruhh

Me: see you play too much. You know not to say that about nobody. Why are you lying to me-

Stephan: On my dead uncle grave i ain't lying. He died a couple hours ago. He got into a bad ass car accident. he ain't make it bruh

Me: Omg! I'm be down there as soon as i can

Stephan: Alright take care.

I set my phone on the dresser and drop down to my knees.

"B-B-Baby what's wrong?!" Rakir said helping me up

"A-A-Anthony he died!!!!!"

"Lord how?!"

"Stephan said he got into a bad car accident"

"Oh man."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Rakir.

"Sssh baby it's ok" he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

*1 week later*

Lia POV

IT'S BEEN HARD. I've been struggling alot. I can't sleep at night. When I do try to sleep I have nightmares. I was going to get married to him. EVERYTHING just falls down hill for me. I have dark bags under my eyes cause i don't get any sleep. Lexi has been getting on my nerves.

"Where's the ironing board?" Stephan asked me

"Behind the door in the laundry room"

Today is Anthony's funeral. I really dont know how to act if i see him in a casket.

*buzz,buzz,buzzzzz*

Me: Hello

Day Day: Aye yall ready?

Me: Almost i got to get ready.

Day Day: Alright yall hurry its 12:09

Me: Ok

Day Day: alright bye

*beep*

Anthony's funeral begins at 12:30. I dragged to the closet and picked out a black dress and a black pair of heals with pearls.

"do you want me to iron the baby's clothes and dress her?" Stephan said

"Sure i don't mind" i said walking in my bathroom and closing the door. I flat ironed my hair to make a bang and put the rest in a bun. I put on some black eyeliner and lipgloss. I got me a pair of shades, my purse, phone, and wallet and I went to the nursery room to get Lexi. She wasn't in there. Her and Stephan were in the living room playing.

"Alright guys lets go" I said breathing heavily. I lock the door after Stephan, and went to the car. I got in the backseat with Lexi and Stephan drove to the burial.

It seemed like a 2 hour drive to me. We pulled up and I got out the car. Everyone was there. My family and Anthony's.

"Glad you could make it" Anthony's grandmother hugged me

"Who is this chocolate bar right here?!" She said tickling Lexi's cheek.

Lexi didn't seem to like it because she wasn't laughing. Then she started crying.

"Aaaaaaaw" Anthony's grandma said smiling and walking off.

"You look nice" Day Day said giving me a hug

"Thanks you look handsome to" I said giving him a fake smile.

We went in the church and the man standing by the door seated everyone. I sat in the very front. It was a seat reserved for me.

The ceremony started and Anthony's cousin De'Angelo spoke a few words.

"Anthony was not only just my cousin. He was my closest cousin. He was the closest cousin to me than any other cousin I had. We shared stories all the time, memories, and- *sniff* excuse me"

He wiped his tears and continued

"He was just the best person ever. He was always so nice and he always stayed about his business. He never did anything to anyone so why God? why would you take him this way?"

I started crying after his speech.