Chapter 16

Tonio POV

I woke up it was drizzling outside. I went to use the bathroom. When i was done i looked in the mirror.

'Damn a nigga need a shave i thought to myself. I was still fine tho. I washed my hands and walked to the Kitchen. I cooked myself a small pot of grits.

When I was cooking, someone was knocking on my door like crasy. I slung that bih' open and Lord behold it was Charity.

"What you doing over here?" i asked her

"Day Day gave me your address when I left his house"

"Alright" i pointed to the couch and she came in and sat down. I clenched my jaw and balled up my fist. I went to my room to call Day Day.

Day Day: Wassup

Me: Nigga dont 'wassup' me. Why you gave Charity my address?

Day Day: Damn nigga! She couldn't stay with me so i gave her yo address

Me: Man you know damn well i don't want yo walking STD in my house

Day Day: Don't joke about no STD. I got AIDS.

Me: Nigga?! You foreal?!

Day Day: On life. Doctor said imma die in a couple months

Me: damn bruh you fucked up. Who gave 'em to you?

Day Day: I believe Charity

Me: Damn man

Day Day: I know... Well imma call you later

Me: Ight call me later foreal

*Conversation Ends*

I closed my eyes and tried to let what Day Day told me sink in. I walked out the room and into the living room. Charity was sitting on my couch playing with herself.

"Uuuw man!"

"Sorry." she took her hand out her vagina and got up walking towards me.

I kinda backed up a little

"Why you being funny?" She asked placing her hand on my face. Ew.

"You really gon' touch my face with the hand you just used to play with yo pussy?" i pushed her and she pushed me back

"See, you already acting up" I said

She rolled her eyes and stomped and plopped down on my couch. I walked to my room and put on me some shorts with my timberlands. I got my wallet and shit and put on my shoes.

"Imma be back" i said
"Where you going?"
"You worried 'bout the wrong thing"

She pouted and i walked out the door. I was going to the store to buy her some snacks because she aint finna be eating my shit up.

Jaila POV

This morning I woke up, and Rakir wasn't in bed. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10:47. Damn. I woke up late as fuck. I got out the bed, and went to the nursery room to check on Levi. I could of sworn Lia put Lexi in there with him. Levi's eyes were wide away. I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. Lia was sitting at the dining table drinking coffee staring at the wall.

For a second I thought she was possessed.

"Lia you got any baby food?"

She pointed at the cabinet in the center. I opened it and it was hella baby food everywhere. I got Levi some peas and heated it up since that was the only thing I seen.

"You wouldn't mind if I use the high chair?" I asked Lia

She sipped her coffee and shook her head. I pulled up the highchair and looked at Lia. She was crying. When she saw me looking at her she wiped her tears and went to the back. Later, Rakir knocked on the door. I got up and answered it.

"Baby!" He said hugging me with 1 arm and squeezing my ass.

"I got you some food" He said giving me a case of pancakes. He winked at me and we sat down and ate.