Chapter 26

"Rakir you can't do this in front of Levi" i said puttin my hands in front of him.

"You right" he picked me up by my hair and i swung and hit him in his head. He fell to the wall in pain.

I ran out the room and into the bedroom to find my phone. I was searching for it then Rakir wrapped his arms around me and threw me on the bed.

"Raki-"
"Shut the fuck up" He said

He unzipped his pants and forced himself inside me. I didn't know if it was rape or sex. I didn't want it, i wanted to get out of this house. I kicked Rakir off me and I went to get Levi. I don't know what happened to Rakir but he wasnt making any noise.

I got all of me and Levi's things and i ran to the car.

Day Day POV

It was getting late and the party was starting. I hooked up the speaker and played misic. 30 minutes later. Everybody was here.

"Who all want a burger?" I asked putting on my slides to walk out the door.

"Me" Tonio said

"Bitch you wanna burger, eat a burger" My nigga Xavier said.

I laughed and went to the back porch. Diana came out there behind me. "Hey ma why you aint inside?" I asked her

"I dont know those people and that bitch is in there" She said
"Oh its ok. If you have a problem with her tell me" i said

She nodded and went back in the house. I flipped the burgers and closed the grill. When i went back inside Diana and Charity were going at it.

"Aye! Charity i didn't bring you here to start drama" I said
"Oh you brought me here to fuck?" She said slowly walking up to me.

"Move! Fuck out my face" i said.
She backed away then

"I still dont get it Day Day! You wanna fuck me; get me pregnant, then kick me out our house and link up with this bitch here" Charity said pointing at Diana

"First off, i didnt get you pregnant. I always used protection, and my house wasnt yours too. You kicked ya own self out damnit" I said

"Ugh Day Day how many times we gotta go thru this?" Charity said rubbing on my arms

"Keep yo hands off me! Damn" i snatched away
"Charity get the fuck out!" i said clenching my jaw

"No" Charity responded

Diana walked up to Charity and bitch slapped her. Charity got up and pulled Diana's hair. They went at it and they broke some shit. It was breast flying everywhere. Me and Xavier jumped in to stop it.

"Get the fuck out my house before I call the police" I yelled

Diana snatched from me and ran to my bedroom with tears in her eyes. I got angry and had threw tantrum. "Everybody leave!" I said flipping a table with food on it.

"Man you want me to stay and help you clean-"
"Shut up Tonio and get the fuck out!" I yelled

Everybody left and my head started hurting. I took an Aspirin and looked at the mess I've made. I snapped out my thoughts and went to the room and saw Diana balled up in a knot crying her eyes out.

"Dont hurt me please!" She begged
"Diana what the hell you talking about get yo' ass up aint nobody finna do shit" I demanded

She slowly got up and i scratched my head; Diana flinched.
"Girl whats wrong with you?" I asked

"I thought you were gonna- hurt me" she cried
"Diana stop being stupid!" i yelled punching the wall leaving a dent.

"Day Day if you want; I'll leave" She said
"Hell nah you aint finna go nowhere!" I grabbed her arms and forced her on the bed.

"Day Day what- What are you doing?" she asked
"Sssh"

I took off her pants and panties and slowly moved my tongue inside her. "Day Day" she moaned pulling my hair.

"Aah shit. Stop it!" said looking in her eyes. I could see straight fear.

I proceeded eating her then she told me she wanted me to fuck her. I looked at her curious. Should i do it? I dont wanna give her AIDS.

"NO! You taste good baby" I said. We made love all night until the morning.