Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

I wake up this next morning with a sore feeling in my bum and a smile on my face, I snuggle into the familiar warmth and purr loudly while rubbing my head against Louis' arm. He rolls over and wraps his arm around me and I huff out a breath of annoyance. I am ready to get up when an idea pops into my head. I slowly move down the covers to Louis' uncovered cock and start to kitten lick it. It starts to swell and leak precum with every lick. Louis starts to move around a bit so I wrap my lips around his tip and suck. Louis lets out a rather loud moan and moves his hips to thrust up into my mouth. I continue sucking him off while going down further and opening my throat to take all of him until my nose hits his tummy. Louis shoots up straight but I don't let up and I suck even harder.

"H-Harry, fuck, what are you d-" Louis is cut off by his own moan. He tangles his fingers into my curls and pulls. I let out a moan and the vibrations seem to hit Louis like a brick wall because he starts to thrust up into my mouth again. I gladly let him while I start to bring one hand down to play with his balls. His hips stutter before he shoots his load into my mouth and down my throat. I swallow all of him and I slowly come up from under the covers.

"Good morning Master" I say with my fucked out voice.

"Fuck Harry you're too good for me. What was all that for?" He asks.

"Wanted to give you something special this morning" I say.

"Well you gave me something special last night" He smirks while walking his fingers down my chest. I blush and quickly bend down to suck his finger into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it and he slips it out past my lips. I whine and he laughs.

"You sure are a horny kitten this morning" He giggles. I hide my face in his neck and growl.

"Am not" I pout. I start to suck on his neck and his breath starts to speed up.

"No marks, Harry, it takes a lot to cover those up silly" he says while tackling me onto the bed.

He pins my wrists above my head and hovers above me. He leans down and starts to pepper my face and chest with light little kisses. I giggle and squirm out of his grasp and roll out of the bed and run down the stairs and hide in the kitchen. "Oh now I wonder where my little kitten could be" Louis says while walking around in the living room. "Is he under here!" he says while dropping down to the ground to look under the couch. I cover my mouth to quiet my laughter but it doesn't help. Louis shoots up from the ground and slowly walks over to the bar in the kitchen which I am under. "I guess I can't find him" he sighs, "I guess I'll have to be all alone forever. OH WO IS ME" He exasperates while falling onto the bar. He peeks his eyes open and he looks directly into mine. I giggle and lean forward to kiss his nose. "I have found the lost boy!" he cheers while hopping off the bar and down to me. "Come on kitten lets go watch a movie" he says while holding out his hand. I grab it and he helps me up and carries me bridal style to the couch. He flips around and falls on his back pulling me down with him onto his chest. "Can you grab the remote for me babe?" Louis asks. I lean over and see that the remote is under the table so I drop down to my knees and lean under the table to grab it. I yelp as I feel a pair of hands covering my bum. "I really truly love this view kitten" he says while squeezing my bum, "suck a nice pretty bum and all mine". "All yours master" I saw while wiggling my hips. I hear Louis moan and I smile while coming back up with the remote in my hand. I hand Louis the remote and he flicks on the Telly carelessly. He pulls me down onto his chest and crashes my lips to his is a heated kiss, unlike anyone before. I moan into the kiss and Louis runs his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I open my mouth slightly and he go right to licking all around my mouth and making me pull away to take a breath before  going back to the heated session. Louis starts to roll his hips up into mine causing me to moan. I can feel my boxers starting to get damp from my precum. I start to pant and hump him back when we are interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We instantly pull apart and I run upstairs to get us clothes. "Coming!" Louis calls while running after me. We throw on some sweats and a tshirt an run back to the door. I sit on the floor and start to play with the forgotten ball of yarn that Zayn gave me. Louis opens the door and I hear someone come in. I look up to see a man walking into the living room. I look over at Louis and his mouth is wide open.

"Dad?"