Chapter 10

Louis POV:

I walk into my flat and I see Harry is curled up on the couch with just his boxers on. I walk up to my bedroom and I put my stuff away and I change into a pair of sweats and I don't bother to put on a shirt because, well, I'm lazy.

I walk back down into the living room and Harry is in the same spot. I walk over to him and I sit on the couch. He stirs in his sleep and snuggles into me and purrs quietly. I smile and play with his curls to wake him. He slowly stirs out of his sleep and he yawns and I fully see his fangs.

"Hello Harry" I smile when he finally decided a to open his eyes.

"Hello Louis" he says. he crawls onto my lap and curls onto my chest. He purrs loudly and shifts around trying to get comfortable.

It doesn't help the fact that he keeps rubbing his lower region against mine with every movement. He finally settles down and I flick through the channels on the Telly.

"Harry doesn't want Louis to leave again" I hear him say.

"I have to work kitten, but I will always come back" I say.

"Okay" he whispers.

We lay there or a bit more until I hear him whine.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask.

"H-hurts" he whispers.

"What hurts, love?" I ask a little more worried.

"M-my tail" he whispers.

I look down and see his tail is scrunched up in the couch and I reach down and grab ahold of it. He hisses and tries to leap away.

"Shhh, I'm just going to help you" I say while slowly tugging his tail out of its original position. Once I succeed I look at his tail and the fur is all tangled.

"Kitten?" I asks.

"Yes master" he responds.

"Wait here" I say while jumping off the couch and running up to my bathroom. I search through my drawers until I find a girls hairbrush. Yes I had a girlfriend and I never gave this back...

I run back down the stairs and I leap over the couch and plop down next to Harry. I hold up the brush and smirk.

"What's that?" He asks while leaning forward and sniffing it. I giggle a bit before I lift his tail into my lap.

"It's a hair brush for girls long hair and I wanted to make your tail smooth an fluffy again. The fur is long and thick so this should work" I say.

I carefully start to brush the fur and there and many knots in it and he wimped on everyone of them.

"Shhhhh I'm almost done" I say.

He nods and let's me continue. I finish and the whole hairbrush is covered in dark brown fur.

"It's so soft now" I say while stroking his tail.

"Come here" I say after a moment of playing with his tail.

He leans over and I pick up the hairbrush and I start to brush his hair. He purrs and I slowly brush out each curl. His hair has gotten quieter long and I must say I like it.

I finish the last curl and I set the brush down. He looks up to me with big green eyes and I couldn't help myself. I tilted his head up and captured my lips in his. I licked his bottom lip and he gasped and I very well took advantage of it and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I traced every inch of his mouth and finally pulled away for breath. I leaned my head against his forehead before sitting back up but never breaking eye contact.

He touches his lips and closes his eyes. He smiles and starts to purr.

"So you like that" I whisper into his cat ear.

He nods his head while continuing his purring. I smile and start to play with his ears and he practically melt into my touch.

I couldn't ignore the warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach for the rest of the night.