Chapter 15

Louis' POV:

"Happy Birthday Master!" Harry yells while jumping on me. He shakes me and my bed trying to get me up. I sit up and yawn before rubbing my eyes and opening them. I smile when I see Harry sitting on his bum with his legs in front of him and his hands on the bed with a bow on his head and his tail is swishing behind him. He rubs his head against mine and purrs and snuggles to my side excitedly. What's with the sudden change. He was all serious yesterday and now he's all happy kitten again. I'm not complaining.

"Let's go get breakfast" I say while standing up off the bed. He grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs and I gasp when I see a bunch of cakes, breakfast foods, and sweets set out on the counter.

"Harry did you make this all?" I ask in amazement. He nods his head before pushing me into a seat. He puts something on head and I take it off and look at it. It is a crown that says birthday boy on it. He sets me a plate that has eggs, bacon, ham, toast, and some milk. I dig in and finish my plate he grabs it and washes it in the sink before walking back over to me. I go to swipe my finger in the cake but he hisses and swats my hand away.

I go an turn on the telly and start to watch 21 jump street. Halfway through the movie I smell something sweet and I look over to the kitchen when I hear the oven timer go off. Harry bends over to take out the food and I must say it was a great view for me. He pulls out a cake and sets it on the top of the oven. He turns off the heat and starts to frost some unfrosted cupcakes while waiting for the cake to cool. I go back to watching the movie and when it's done I set it on regular Telly and it turn and watch Harry.

I gasp when I see a three level cake that has white frosting covering it all and Harry is drawing flowers and dots with colored frosting. The thing looks like a wedding cake and I'm quiet shocked he even knows what to do. I watch him work before I get an idea. I switch the TV to a radio station and turn up the volume. Bruno Mars come on with Uptown Funk and Harry's tail starts to swish to the beat and he then starts to swing his hips. I can't take it anymore and I walk up and I grab his waist and pressing myself to him. He stops and looks at me.

"Why'd ya stop" I say before I push his hips back and forth. He starts to move them by himself and continues to frost the cake. He puts his elbows on the counter and I moan at the new position. He glances back with a smirk and I roll my eyes. The song ends and a commercial for guns come on and a bunch of machine guns shoot and Harry shots up and clings to me and jumps up on me while burry in his head in my neck. He flattens his ears an his tail is poofed up. The commercial ends and he doesn't let go.

"Harry it's over you okay" I say while setting him on his feet.

"S-sorry" he says.

"It's fine kitten" I say while ruffling his curls.

He picks up the frosting again and finishes the cake. I walk over to him and start to kiss his neck. He giggles and shoos me away. He picks up something and he climbs up on the counter. He places it on the top and hops down and looks at it. I look at the top and see a tiny framed picture of me in my boxers singing into the TV remote.

"Now where did you get that?" I ask.

"Niall gave it to Harry to put on the cake" he says. I laugh and I run over to the closet and I pull out a ribbon and walk over to him. I tell him to turn around and he does. I stroke his tail an he purrs. I tie a bow from the ribbon onto his tip of his tail. I hold up a finger and I go get a little sleigh bell and I place it on the ribbon where it's supposed to hang. I turn him around and he lifts his tail and his pupils dilate. He starts to chase it and he bites his tail when he catches it. He is crawling around the floor chasing his bell when I hear a knock on the door. I walk over it and I'm tackled by Niall and the boys into a hug.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYBOO" Niall yells. They all agree and detach from me.

"Where's Harry?" Niall asks. I look behind me and I see Harry still chasing his tail not even noticing the boys. I point behind me and Niall squeals and Harry perks up his ears and his tail is between his teeth. Niall coos and runs over to him and starts to pet him.

"Hmm guph phit" Harry mumbles

"What" Niall giggles.

"I got it-awwwww" he whines when he drops his tail from opening his mouth. We all laugh and we walk over to the kitchen. Niall sits in front of the sweets and reaches his hand out but Harry is quick to hiss at him and swat his hand like he did to me. Niall pouts and mumbles cuss words under his breath.

Harry places exactly 23 candles around the cake and asks the boys to light them. They happily do so and they sit me in front of the enormous cake.

They start to sing happy birthday an when they finish I take a big breath and I blow out all the candles. They cheer and Harry cut us each a piece and he gives Niall two large pieces. After we eat almost everything that Harry made they drag me over to the couch and they run and grab the presents they got me. Niall got me a pair of beats, Liam got me a pill, Zayn got me Jordan's, and Harry got me a gift card of $20 to my favorite café. I thank them all and the boys head home after we watch a movie and snack some more.

"Thank you Harry. This is one of my best birthdays yet" I say while pulling him to my side. He smile and he wiggles his nose and his whiskers tickle my cheek.

"Harry has one more surprise" he says while running up the stairs an motioning for me to follow. I walk up the stairs and I open the bedroom door to see Harry has a giant bow on his head much like the one this morning but it says "I'm yours" on the top.

He smiles and I walk over to him. I pull him too me and I slam my lips to his. I move us backwards and we fall on the bed. I pull his shirt over his head and hungrily attach my lips back on his. I reach down and unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull them down in one swift movement and I stare at the beautiful kitten in front of me.

"Yours off too?" He asks while pulling on my shirt. I quickly pull off my shirt and take of my pants before lay on top of Harry. I suck on his neck and he moans. I grind against him and he grabs the sheets. I reach my hand to his waist and I pull down his boxers. I take ahold of his hard on in my hand and I start to move my wrist slowly. He makes a growl sound in the back of his throat but it comes out as a moan. I lean down and kiss the tip of his length but he stops me from going any farther.

"Harry try?" He asks. I nod before he carefully pulls down my boxers but looks up t me asking for permission. I nod my head and he lowers his head. He starts to kitten lick my slit and I gasp at the little pleasure filled movements. He takes me I to his mouth and bobs his head. His nose touches my belly and I'm surprised he can fit all of me. I trust into his mouth and he looks up at me with list filled eyes.

"Harry I'm close" I say. He pulls off with a pop and sits on my lap. I flip us over and I grab the lube in my dresser. I lather myself and I line up with Harry but I stop myself.

I grab the lube and I slick up three fingers before I push one in knuckles deep. Harry gasps at the feeling and squirms a bit before noding me to continue. I move my finger slowly and I soon add another and start to scissor him. His back arches off the bed when I hit his prostate. I move my fingers faster before adding a third and ramming into his bundle of nerves each time.

"Need you n-now" he moans.

I realism myself am I slowly push into him. He squirms a bit but tells me to continue. I thrust in and out slowly and I place kisses all along his body. I suck on his neck and I start to do hard thrusts into the boy. The sound of panting and skin slapping skin fills the room. I thrust faster into him and I capture his lips to mine. I sneak my tongue into his mouth and he drags his fingers down my back and tries not to scratch me with his claws.

"I'm close Harry, so close" I say before I grab his length in my hand and start to pump with my thrusts. I soon come into the boy and he follow shortly after. I collapse on him and I roll over and he snuggles into me.

"Harry loves you" he whispers.

"I love you too kitten" I say before falling into a peaceful sleep.