Date for two(or four)

(Y/N) and Jack were happily laughing walking to the closest Starbucks. Mark asleep after recording and editing. While Anti keeps telling Dark what's going on (Y/N) and Jack's date.

Y/N POV

This was perfect I mean the guy I like talking nothing is awkward I loved this

"Y/N, Mark tells my you have a YouTube channel too"
"Yea it's nothing much just some gaming and vlogs"
"Wow you must be popular I mean being Marks sister"
"Yea I guess but Mark kinda forced my to do a video and put it as 'collab' challenge "
"Really so what was the challenge"
"We'll singing"
"Against Mark"
"Well he kinda let me win"
"Wow Mark"
"Yea I guess that's what helped me get popular."

(Y/N) and Jack walked the whole way and waited for the coffee.

Darks POV

"Finally the idiot was asleep" I thought to myself. I knew I could at least teleport to (Y/N) head since I doubt she'd care she never really cared. I was in her head, it was empty and cold. I could see what she saw and hear everything. Just when i wanted to leave I could see Anti waving at me from Sean's eye this was my chance to get (Y/N) out of here.

"Hey miss me sweetie" I knew I was in her head my plan was in action I could see Anti mad.

Sean's POV

(Y/N) looked scared almost worried.
"(Y/N) are you ok" she looked at me moving her brownish black hair out of her glasses vision.

"Yea I'm fine" she smiled at me I smiled back.

"Well (Y/N) you certainly are Marks sister"
"Really it's the glasses isn't it"
"No your hair is brown almost black" she blushed and replied with
"Oh thank you Sean I've bin debating to dye it again. Sean I think we should head back before Mark thinks you kidnapped me"

We left Starbucks I asked "(Y/N) I was wondering why would want to dye your hair."
"Hmm oh cause Mark is known for his hair and my hair is so similar to his I thought of changing my look."

(Y/N) showed me a picture of herself with red and black hair "Well that's a good idea of change"
"Yea"we reached to apartment and stood out the door.

"Sean I had a wonderful time" she said with a sweet smile. "I had a great time too maybe we can go see a movie tomorrow if you want?"

"I would love that" she pushed her hair into her red hoodie. Without a thought
(Y/N)hugged me I didn't fight her I hugged her back.

"I..I'm sorry Sean"
"No don't be (Y/N) your a beautiful girl I'm happy we got to spend time together" I could hear Anti all ready

"Sean and (Y/N) sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g"
(Y/N) opened the door
"I'm gonna check on Mark" as she left I went to my room to change.

(Edited December 23, 2016)