Your weak

Dark - bold
Anti - slanted
Everyone else - regular

3rd person

Hideout
"Alright puppet is everything in order?" Cherry asked
"Yep and I even made mini figures for you to control"
"What about controlling their mouths"
"Just whisper in their ears"
"Ok thanks"
"No problem Cher"
"Now I think it's time to play a game"

Mark's Apartment
Mark stayed up after that dream just thinking did (Y/N) if that was a dream or something that is or had happened. (Y/N) woke up with Sean's Sam still not knowing about what happened. Sean rushing down stairs to check on the love of his life.

Lurking in the darkest shadows Cherry and Jimmy wait to start playing with their new puppets.

Marks POV
I got out of bed and started to get dressed. The air seemed to get colder the lights darker I knew this wasn't good.
"Boo" I was pushed into the wall.

Sean POV
We heard a thud from upstairs I grabbed (Y/N) hand and started to walk upstairs. As we walked up the noises got louder like different objects being thrown. We opened the door and turned on the light to find Mark badly beaten.

"Mark buddy are you ok"
"*cough* yea it's just"
"Just what?" (Y/N) looked worried
"You won't be"

The door slammed close showing Mark in a chock hold by Anti.

3rd person

"What's going on" (Y/N) asked
"What's wrong don't like Sean's other side?" Dark asked

Dark rushed over and quickly put Sean in a chock hold. Anti let Mark fall to the ground and came over an started to beat Sean.

"Come on (Y/N) come be a hero. Save your boyfriend" Dark taunted her

(Y/N) tried pulling Anti off of Sean but was pushed to the side where Anti cornered her.

"Face it your weak lass ye nothing compared to me" Anti spat at her leaving her to cry

Sean saw her crying left confused seeing blood. Anti walked over and grabbed Mark how was almost fully beaten. Dark and Anti made sure that Mark and Sean were badly injured so they couldn't stop them.

The dark duo walked over to (Y/N) to show them her self.

"Now (Y/N) you can tell them or I will show them"
"Dark do-don't do this please" (Y/N) said looking at the ground
"What are gonna do your not powerful anymore your weak and pathetic"

Sean POV
"What are gonna do your not powerful anymore your weak and pathetic" Dark said to (Y/N) throwing her to Anti.

I looked over at Mark to see he was starting to get some energy back as I am too.

"Aren't ye just cute when sad maybe I can help with that"
"No!" She screamed.

Anti start to kiss her Mark and I took Dark down. I grabbed Anti and pushed him into he wall.

Shadows
C: Jimmy release them

Apartment
Still Sean POV
"(Y/N) it's on look at me" I put my finger under the chin to see what she was scared of. Her eyes. Her tears they weren't water but blood.

(Edited December 23, 2016)