Come children

Play song when said

Darks POV
"Anti meet my in me living room now"
"Ok" we both appeared into the living room.

"Dark don't you think they'll wake up"
"Nope I cast a sleeping spell"
"Oh"
"Ok so Anti tell me what that girl looked like"
"Uh red hair, black hoodie, red eyes, about her height (pointing at Y/N)
beautiful, perfect lips an-"
"ANTI DID SHE HAVE A WEAPON!!"
"hmm oh yea she had a sword, knifes i don't know about guns i saw she would if she could"

I was gonna say something but I couldn't because a mystical voice.

Anti POV

Dark and I followed the voice it sounded so close but far still. Once we got outside we saw a girl in a black long flowing dress with a hood from the cape (pic above) she was walking to the park. Her voice was lovely the song was my favorite she certainly was taking away the sorrow I had from earlier. Thinking about Cherry a beautiful girl ,who I was probably in love with, was after my best friend.

I heard movement from corner of my eye but brushed it off. We were near a lake. This girl sung beautifully she stopped at the bank of the lake continuing to sing her song. The closer we got the more she looked familiar. Her back faced us, herself looking out at the moons reflection on the lake.
We were a few feet away from her. We stood frozen she slowly turned reveling who she was.

Yes I know my chapters have bin short but wait little ones the story never ends this early.

(Edited December 23, 2016)