I love you

Mark POV

I can't forget that girl. I couldn't have been a brake in Sean was in the kitchen all the windows have bin closed. I guess it's my imagination.

Y/N POV

~My dream~
I woke up in a pitch black room no doors just a light on the ceiling and a voice.
"I'm back sweetie miss me" with a female maniacal laugh and I wake up in my room thinking 'what the fuck who was she that's impossible' to what I thought was myself.

"No sweetie possible just not yet"
"What do you want Dark"
"Just to wake you up and FYI I didn't cause your dream"
"Who was that"
"Oh I think Cherry someone you'll know soon but hey don't worry about your secret I won't tell Mark but Jack"
"Leave Jack out of this"
"What's wrong scared. That your boyfriend is gonna leave you once he finds out the truth"
"I'm out of here and you are to"
"Ok sis"
*snap*

Mark POV

(Y/N) came into he kitchen in a hurry.
"(Y/N) what your hurry"
"Oh I need to get things from my apartment"
"Oh ok can you take Sean and show him around a little."
Sean realizing what I said mouthing out 'Our friendship is dead after this' (Y/N) replies.
"I don't see why not it's not gonna take long" (Y/N) comes out in jeans, sandals, and her red jacket.
"I'm ready lets go"

Sean's POV

(Y/N) walked out Marks apartment leaving me to chase after her. "(Y/N) what's wrong" I say catching up to her.

"Nothing I just need to get clothes from my apartment"
"I thought you lived with Mark"
"No I mean Mark is my brother but sometimes he doesn't really understand me"
"Oh well maybe.."
"Sean I don't really feel like playing 20 questions I know Mark kinda forced you to come but you don't if you want" I saw that she was tired she was looking at the ground.

I moved a stray hair behind her ear and mover my finger to her chin
"(Y/N) I'm not leaving you"
"Sean.."
"Listen I love you. I didn't believe in love at first sight but, I've loved you from the first moment I saw you. An I'm not letting go or leaving you. And you're right Mark did make me come and I'm sorry"
"Sorry for what?"
"This" I kissed (Y/N) it felt like forever in that moment.

Anti POV

"Did you see that Sam let's go and share the news with a certain Dark soul get it Dark soul"

Y/N POV

Sean kissed me I've kissed him before but still I didn't want to let go but I do again

"Sean like I said I don't want your friendship with Mark to end if we don't work out"
"And like I said I'll take my chances. And Mark is actually the one who got me the courage to ask you out"
"Well I have an idea how about we head to my apartment leave what I get and then go on that movie date you promise deal"
"Deal"

(Edited December 23, 2016)