Darkness

Y/N POV
I checked on Mark to find him asleep, an went to my room.
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD DARK!!"
"Alright you don't have to yell"
"Good now stay out" I looked dead in his eyes
"Alright whatever you want sis," I was about to leave till stupid Dark
"(Y/N) tell me does Mark know what happened"
"No Dark he doesn't know and MARK WILL FIND OUT WHEN I FEEL IS THE RIGHT TIME... Now I think it's time for you to leave" *snap*

He disappeared into the darkness.
"And I'm NEVER telling him" I think to myself as I walk out to head to the living room.

Sean POV

(Y/N) came into the living room distort.

"(Y/N) are you ok"
"Yea I'm just tired I guess"
"Oh (Y/N) I wanted to tell you look beautiful just the way you are I mean I know you want to pull away from Marks shadow but even if you dye your hair you'll look just as beautiful "(Y/N) was blushing like crazy i couldn't blame her I was too.

"Sean no one has ever told me that I don't know what to say"
"You don't have to say anything" our faces were so close together.

Y/NPOV

I couldn't help but kiss him he was surprised at first but he kissed back.
This was my dream I have a huge crush on him but I could do this I ended the kiss.

"Jack I....I mean I can't I don't want your friendship with Mark to get-"
"I'll take my chances" he kisses me so passionately I didn't want to let him go we made out through the night not thing sexual just kissing.

Mark POV

I woke up and saw Sean and (Y/N)
kissing they didn't even notice I was there.
"My little sister and my best friend together I'd ship it" I said to my self and I went to back to bed.

(Edited December 23, 2016)