Feeling Weak

(Y/N) POV
I woke up feeling weak and my it was draining my energy. I tried to get off of the couch but fell only to make a small thud. Sean woke peering over with concern in his eyes.

"You okay babe?"
"Yea hon I'm fine just lost my balance"
"Here let me help you up?"

He stood up and put his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and helped me find my balance. Which didn't help cause as soon as he let go I feel once again. He pulled me back once again

"You sure ok (Y/N)?"
"Yea probably just my powers restoring taking up energy because I've never used them I should be fine"
"(Y/N) I don't think this is powers I mean you can't stand or walk"
"Sean I'm fine trust me"

I moved past him and started to walk slowly with little success.

"(Y/N) you need rest please for me?"
"Fine"

Sean picks up bridal style and walked me to my room. And left me on my bed and started to walk out.

"Sean?"
"Yea babe"
"Can you stay with me till I fall asleep?"
"Yea okay I don't see why not"
I wanted to stay like this but I hell asleep within 3 minutes.

Sean POV
She fell asleep fast. I went to the living room waiting for Mark to bring my stuff when he texts me.

'Hey you guys up'
'Define up'
'Idk awake why'
'Well (Y/N) isn't really up she can't stand or walk in that matter she say it's her powers but idk'
'Sean I better not get a txt from her next week saying she pregnant'
'Mark just cause we're alone doesn't mean we have sex I swear'
'Yea sure anyway about to leave and bring you ur stuff want anything to eat since I bet you don't want to leave her side💏💏'
'Haha funny and yea I'm not leaving her alone'
'Ok I'll get a pizza be over in a bit'
'K'

I took a moment to go through what happened yesterday.

The girl I love isn't the real her but then she is. She's been through hell and back finding a way to be herself. She was once insanity now she has her sanity. I still love her and want to be with her. I went to check on her to see she was sleeping. I knew Anti was back in my head but he's been quite no nightmares, no bugging the hell out of me. I wonder what got to him but then I don't he can stay where he wants to and leave me alone for once.

Mark came with a pizza I told him what happened. After about an hour or two
(Y/N) came from the room and walked out of the apartment with a red hoodie and hair in her face. The baster finally spoke up

"Go to the room"
"Why should I"
"There's something in there for ye"
"How do you know?"
"Sam.."
"Ok"

I found a note

(Edited January 6,2017)