Dream part 2: as you wish

Time went by fast seeing them play in the snow or video games this world was the same as my real one. I had them as my friends I wouldn't want it any other way till the day she had to leave

'Bye guys I'm gonna miss you'
'We'll miss you too'

They all hugged Wade and Tyler left leaving me with Mark.

'It's not gonna be as fun without you'
'Really well what if I said I might move her next year'
'Really?'
'Yea my aunt told me my dads looking into it and for my to go to high school here'
'Wow that's awesome'
'Yea but I'm gonna miss the snow'
'Where do you live'
'The one place that never gets snow LA'
'Wow LA you must love it there'
'Yea but you can't do much Mark it's getting late I gotta go make sure everything is packed'
'Ok (Y/N) here's my number not for anything like that but your like a sister I never had'
'And your like a brother I never had'

They hugged one more time then went into the house. Time skipped again showing everything her dad remarried after the move they were both happy. High school went by with out any problems and lil (Y/N) had planned out her next move with or without anyone's help.

'Guys I know what my next step is and I don't care if you any of you don't agree'
'JUST TELL US ALREADY'
'In going back to LA'
'WHAT?!?!'
'I think going back will help me with get on my next path'
'What exactly is that? Where will you live?'
'Well I'm going back to live with with my friend Alexa and we're gonna start YouTube and music'

Her dad came up to her and said

'No matter what I will always believe in you'
'Thanks dad'

When the day came for her to leave Mark was the one to take her

'I'm gonna miss you little sis'
'Same here big bro'

They hugged one last time and she left to the plane. Time past again to show what happened in the real world of Mark moving to LA. I saw my friends from LA and I on a stage the sign said in front showed (your channel name YCN)

This was my dream growing up to become a famous cover singer I could never write my own songs

I saw all my friends Vanoss and the boys, Mark, Jack, Ken, Mary, Wade, Molly, Bob, Mandy, Felix, Mariza and so many YouTubers I've met with other people probably fans. The monitor above showed videos from YouTube to go with the songs.

I noticed a girl with Sean they looked happy my happiness about love did but the me on stage didn't care she was happy seeing her friends not caring about Sean. Through everything I never saw Dark she had a real life my like mine and Cherry's life hers was a real life.

"Wish I could be you" I said
"Once you've seen your hearts desire your heart will wish. Your wish had been granted " I heard someone say and I woke up in an instant looking over to see the live of my life Sean asleep. In happy that was a dream.

Cherry POV
Anti was asleep laying on my chest and I got a call.
"Hello"
"It's done her wish will be granted my debt is paid"
"Ok bye"
I hung up. This was all gonna change.

(Edited January 6,2017)