Grinny

Darks POV

"Crap crap crap! Cherry is on the loose. I need to calm down she's Not gonna find me" Cherry a girl I never want to see I thought she would leave and forget me but no the bitch is coming I didn't believe it. First Mark now (Y/N) this has to be real.
"DARK DARK DARK!!"
"What Anti I'm kinda busy"
"I was in Creepypasta town and I saw a girl with a....a..."
"SPIT IT OUT ANTI"
"She's coming to kill you!"
"Kill me haha. Your funny anti no one is that insane enough to kill the king of darkness"
"She's insane she kidnapped Darimash she's coming"
"Anti get out of here I need sometime to think"
"About? Dark who is she"
"You'll find out later now please let me think"
"Ok buddy"

'I'm so dead'

Y/N POV

Me and Sean went back to marks. The area felt brighter and happier like Dark wasn't here at all. I like this energy.
"Mark we're back"
"Hey guys so Sean want to do a challenge video?" Mark asked
"Yea let me change first" Sean left leaving me with my immature big brother.

"So (Y/N)-"
"Mark your so immature you know that" he chuckled and messed with my hair
"Well I am your big brother so"
"Yea you got that right" I walked over to the couch an started to listen to Falling In Reverse on Spotify as I slowly fall asleep.

Sean's POV
I came out of my room to find mark on his phone and a beautiful girl asleep.

"Aww" I said
"Yea she could always find herself some where to sleep"
"So Mark what type of video were we gonna do"
"I don't want a try the warheads challenge"
"I won't have a choice don't I"
"Nope"

~~two hours later~~
Mark and I did the challenge my tongue was hurting like crazy. We head to the living room to find (Y/N) still asleep.
"Mark I'm gonna put her in her room and then head to bed"
"Bad Idea she wakes up she'll have both of our heads"
"So leave her here?"
"Basically"
"I guess if you say so" Mark left to get a blanket while I left to get my Septic Sam plushie for her to sleep with.

"Aww Sean giving up his Sam to my little sister" Mark said as I was
"Yea I was gonna give her one" I said kissing her forehead.
"Come on buddy before we wake her up"
"I guess"

Mark and I leave and head to our rooms I fall asleep thinking. 'She's the one, the one that will always make me smile and never try to hurt me' I say to my self slowly falling asleep.

?????? POV
"Good Grinny looks like we found out where he's been hiding let's go tell Cherry" disappears in the darkness while laughing manically.

(Edited December 23, 2016)