Chapter 2

*Olivia in MM* (OLIVIA BELOW & IN PICTURE ABOVE)

Tavia

I was not ready for P.E and didn't feel like walking around the track for like the hundredth time this week my legs were getting tired and today was the day that it might actually fall off. I saw that Olivia had already started to change.

"Gimme the shoes, Bubbles" she said putting her hair into a high pony tail. I told her to wait and took off my shirt and changed into my gym clothes.
"I don't have em, I just got mines" I searched through the locker only seeing my pair.
"I must have forgot it and took it home." I saw her face change and she started turning red.
"Bubbles! I can't walk the whole track with these on" she pointed to her heels. I didn't know what to say but shrug.
"Ladies! Hurry, We got to get on the track in 5." Coach Richardson yelled.
"I'm sorry" I grabbed her hand and led her to the track.

The sun burned our skin and I overheard some girls talking about it.

"OH MY GOD! I'M FINNA BE A SHADOW BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN END BRUH" one yelled.
" I'M NOT TRYNA LOOK LIKE MY SHOES TODAY!" another said pointing to her black converse. I giggled a little at her remark.

I dragged Olivia through the track. She was really upset and I could see that she was about to cry. At the end of the day I didn't tell her to wear them.

"Come on, It's not that bad." I tried to comfort her.
"Then, you put em on." she said stopping near a shade.
"I'm good" I said turning away.
"IT HUUUURRRTS!" she whined.
"Whatchu want me to do about it?" I regretted already why I asked the question.
"Piggyback ride." she softly said with her eyes on me.
"Hell no" I said.
"PWEESE" she said trying to sweet talk me "Pweese" .
"Fine." I said, she jumped up and hopped on my back.
"I love you, Bubbles." she said.
"Shut up".

I carried her for two whole laps taking only short breaks and when I finally let her down, my back started aching real bad.

"Thanks" she smiled.
"You owe me. Big time" I stated. She nodded and took off her heels and held it in her hand.
"That feels so much better" she sighed.
"You couldn't think of that 2 laps ago" I retorted.
"I did actually but, I didn't wanna get my feet dirty" I looked at her with an angry glare and she started walking backwards as I came toward her.

"You made me carry you for two whole fuckin laps when you could have taken off the heels" I stopped halfway. "You better run because I'm finna kill you" She started running before I could even finish the sentence and I ran as fast as I could after her. It didn't take me long to catch up to her and when I did I jumped on her making her land on the pavement. I took advantage and sat on her back.

"I'M GOING TO SIT RIGHT HERE UNTIL IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" I shouted, she tried to force me off her but she couldn't and she started screaming and trying to pinch me.
"I'M SORRY!" She forced those words to come out.
"I know but, I'm tired and this is payback." I said crossing my arms.
"SOMEONE GET HER OFF OF ME. I FUCKING HATE YOU TAVIA!" She shouted to the people passing by us.
"I love you too, Pooch" I said.