Chapter 12

Tavia

It was kind of funny how fast the week had went by and it was already Friday. I spent most of time with Caleb and we hanged out everyday after school and during school. My feelings for him kept growing stronger and I kind of didn't want him to know that much, We had spent yesterday in ISS together because we had got caught the previous day skipping class. I was happy today because my punishment was going to be over and with Caleb around most of the time I didn't really care anymore. All we did when we were together was kiss each other and talk about our life together and apart.

I saw Olivia skipping down the sidewalk, she was smiling very hard and I started looking at her space buns that were perfectly done and her blue navy jacket and sweatpants. It looked as if she didn't even try to change this morning. I waited for her to approach me and when she did, she started jumping while her hands were placed on my shoulder, I stopped her but, she was still flashing her teeth at me.

"What's got you like this today!?" I asked anxiously. It took her a while to stop smiling and jumping slowly, "Okay...Okay... ADRIEN IS BACK AND MY MOM IS GETTING MARRIED!!!" she started smiling again and jumping up and down. I started screaming with joy and jumping with her and stopped when I realized how weird we looked.

"Wait! Stop! When did Adrien come back? And when did Dre propose?" I asked all at once.

"He came this morning and he proposed last night!" She smiled.

"OMG! But, I didn't know that you and Adrien were still together?" I questioned again, I was still wondering what was taking Twiggy so long in the house because she has been doing this through the week and if Caleb came I was going to wait for her.

"We did but, we started talking again and now he's back so everything is perfect again!" She informed. I wouldn't have thought that they would get back together after what happened the last year when he waited till the last day to tell her that he was moving. It was one breakup that everyone in school saw and it tore her apart.

"As long as your happy, I am too." I said touching her arm slightly and smiling at her she returned the smile back.

"I can't believe Miss Willis getting married, bruh! We gotta start getting this whole shit together and start prepping!" I said gleefully.

"I know right! Whea Twigs at? It's cold out hea." She started shivering and rubbing her fingers together.

"Man! I'm bout to find out why the fuck she always taking so long." I turned around and started walking towards the front door and Olivia followed close behind. We tiptoed quietly up the stairs and to Twiggy's room. I leaned in a little and placed my ear to the door and so did Olivia. Nothing. We heard nothing, it was as if she wasn't even there.

I gestured Olivia to shush and placed my hand on the cold brass door knob and turned it slowly, I opened the door very narrow and tried to peek but, couldn't see anything but, a blur. I pushed it open a little more and started looking around. Olivia kept asking if she could take a look and pushing me a little so she could see, she ended up slipping and pushing me through the door and we both fell on the carpet with a loud thud and the door slammed against the wall. I looked up quickly to see Twiggy and Reese quickly pull away and I already knew what they were doing.

"No fucking way." I murmured getting off the floor.

"Reese? What are you doing at my house!? With my sister!?" I exclaimed not wanting an answer.

"Is this what always takes you so long, Twiggy?! Your up here with your tongue down his throat?!" I continued still not wanting an answer.

"How the fuck did you even get here?!" I wanted an answer to that question, "Oh my god! Does he sleep here!?" I added. Olivia tapped my shoulder and pointed to the window which had no fence explaining how he came in all the time.