The Locker Room: Chapter Three: Picture of Val

A/N:

Hello, again. (: I couldn't wait any longer to post this chapter. This is one of my favorite chapters, and its the very beginning. XD This chapter isn't that important, either again. After all its still the very beginning. However, again it will make sense later on with the book. Nothing else much to say...I probably won't post the chapter four this quickly. I have to edit it, because there was some problems with it. And I still have to work on that chapter five.

Anyways, comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Three

            Summer is gone before I know it. The last eight days were spent with my friends, but most importantly Jenny. Sure we live like two blocks away from each other, but once the school year starts you are well busy. We have been doing everything that Jenny has always wanted us to do together. Believe it or not we have never been to a water park together. I have to say that was the best, and we saved it for the last day of summer. Sure it was packed, but we didn't mind because we had a blast.

            Yet, it was already the first day of school, and my eighteenth birthday. I got up from my comfortable bed and changed into my school uniform. Really they weren't that bad. It was just a plain white T – Shirt and a plaid skirt. The skirt reached our knees and a lot of girls were rolling them up, which caused them to get a detention. The colors were white and blue, which were the school colors. I put my hair up in a pony tail, since no one cared about how they looked at our school, except for the popular girls. I walked into the kitchen and shoved down some toast and then I was off to school driving my car.

            In record time I am at school. That's what I get when my birthday is on the first day of school. I always have an extra excitement than everyone else. I get out of my car and walked inside the building. Oh, how I hated this school. Not only does it look really old, but it is really old. Apparently, it is the oldest all girl's school in the state. Oh, boy.

            I went to my same locker and opened it. On the side of the door, were pictures of my friends. We were just hanging out and having fun in all those pictures. Jenny was in most of them, and I am going to fucking miss her. School isn't going to be the same, and everyone knew that. I quickly stuffed my gym stuff in my locker. I wouldn't need them for a couple of days, but I always brought them on the first day of school. This way I couldn't forget them when we were actually going to change for the first day.

            I turned around and I saw Miley running up to me. She put her arms out and she hugged me. I hugged her.

            "Happy birthday, girl," said Miley. I smiled.

            "Thanks," I said. Then I noticed something. Miley was alone, without her twin sister. "Where's Dana?"

            "Oh, well she's at her locker and so are the rest of them. You do remember my locker is over here right? That and I had to come and get you to see your present. Jenny and the rest of us went shopping for it last night, when you were home," said Miley.

            I should explain one thing at a time. Miley's locker was by mine. Usually, I would arrive to school first and then wait for Miley. Then Miley and I would walk over to the other side of the building to meet up with the rest of the gang. Jenny, Dana, and Val had their lockers on the other side of the building. They were lucky, because their lockers were in the middle of everything. Not to mention we always met over there. After we all met we would just talk, and then the two minute bell would ring and we were off on our own.

            I wasn't surprised that the other girls went shopping without me last night. Last night I had my birthday family dinner. My parents didn't believe in family dinners, unless it was for a birthday. They also knew how busy I would be on the first day of school, so they decided that my birthday dinner would always be the day before my birthday. Really, I didn't mind. That's most of the time when Jenny went shopping for my birthday. The rest of the gang usually already had my present, but I guess this year they all combined their money to buy me something big.