The Locker Room: Chapter Seven: Picture of Jenny

A/N:

I officially, hate this chapter. The beginning, the middle, and the end. I only added this chapter, to foreshadow. Opps, gave it away. XD It's really bad, and nothing really interesting happens. The next chapter, I'm debating on how that will go through. Okay, so the time is kind of confusing I should know. The first day of school was Audrey's birthday (I really don't care what day of the week that was...), and Friday was Audrey's sleepover. Then on Saturday they went to the public school to put the recorder in. They went back to Jenny's house to have a sleepover. Then on Sunday they woke up AT Jenny's house. So its Sunday in this chapter, and tomorrow is Monday which is a school day. I thought I should clear that up, since I had to keep remembering myself that. XD That kind of reminds me of Romeo and Juliet with the confusing time period.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Seven

            I woke up, with a groan. My shoulders were sore from yesterday, and made it very hard to get up. I managed, though, and I realized that I was the only one up. I quickly got out of my sleeping bag and went to the bathroom. I got changed in the clothes I was wearing, before I broke into the high school. When I walked out of the bathroom, I noticed that Jenny was waiting for me. She gave me a small smile.

            "First one up, every single time," said Jenny. I smiled back at her. "Wanna take a walk?" I nodded my head, and we headed out to the bright warm sun.

            "So, I have to ask you this, where did you learn to pick a lock?" I whispered, since I was afraid of the neighbors over hearing me. Jenny laughed.

            "Surprisingly Kane," said Jenny. I gave her a look. I would never have thought in a million years that Kane knew how to pick a lock. "I know."

            "But what did you tell him to you know make him teach you?" I asked. I still couldn't believe it. Jenny giggled.

            "Well, I told him I wanted to you know do girl's stuff with it, and Kane didn't push it after that," said Jenny. I let out a quiet laugh. I kicked a rock that was on the sidewalk, and Jenny kicked it back.

            "So Jenny...what did you want to tell me at the mall, but never managed to actually tell me?" I asked. Jenny had to know that I would bring it up sometime, and this was a good time to. We were pretty much alone.

            "Don't worry about it, it was nothing," said Jenny. I was confused. Whenever Jenny told me that she had to tell me something it was important.

            "Jenny," I said, "I know it's really important." She turned to look at me and stopped. I stopped too, and looked into her eyes.

            "It's about the plan," said Jenny. I looked at her, and nodded my head to let her know to continue. "I can't get caught. If I get caught and probably will get expelled, it will go on my record. That means that I might not get into college, and I have to go to college."

            I took a deep breath. Jenny was right on so many levels, and I realized that I haven't even looked at colleges. Val must not have told them what I told her yesterday, and I kind of hoped she would. Then I wouldn't have to repeat it so many times. It would be more difficult to repeat it to everyone.

            "If we get caught, I'll take the blame," I said. Jenny's jaw dropped a little in surprise. I smiled at her, to tell her I was telling the truth.

            "But, Audrey, you aren't a minor anymore," said Jenny. I shrugged. Actually, that thought did cross my mind, but I pushed it away. I knew that we wouldn't get caught, or at least I hoped so.