The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Seven

A/N:

I'm so sorry! I know it's almost been three weeks until my last update, but I ran into some writer's block. But don't worry, I'm out of it now. :D I only have one chapter to write and then I'm done. I already wrote the epilogue. My goal is to finish this novel before July, and I have four days to do it. I think I can write one chapter in those four days, so hopefully you'll see two updates in that time period. 

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Thirty-Seven

            On Friday night, I was staring at my computer screen, looking up colleges, when my cell phone went off. I silently thanked whoever was calling me, since I didn’t really want to look at colleges anymore. I looked down at the screen and said Jenny.

            “Hola,” I said, trying to be different while answering the phone.

            “Auds, you are not doing anything right now,” said Jenny.

I raised my eye brows, and then I quickly got up from my chair. I walked over to my window, and surprisingly I didn’t see Jenny. Then how the hell did she know what that I was doing anything important?

            “What?” I asked, then I heard laughter. I sighed. She played a mean joke on me.

            “Seriously, I just took a wild guess. But since you are not doing anything, you better be here at my house in fifteen minutes,” said Jenny, with a very serious tone.

            “Why?” I asked.

            “Well, now that Audrey, I can’t answer, but just be here in fifteen minutes or else I’m dragging you all the way back to my house, and not giving you the chance to change into some nice clothes,” said Jenny.

            It struck me that Jenny was talking about going to a party at her house. I hated parties. I went to one, freshman year, when Jenny dragged me. Needless to say, I didn’t like all the drunken people flirting with me. I knew in the end all they wanted was sex, and I wasn’t one to give in and have a one night stand.

            “Jenny,” I said, while dragging out her name. “You know I don’t do parties.” I heard a huge sigh on the line.

            “Come on, it’s at my house. Nothing will happen to you, I promise,” said Jenny.

            I gave in. Jenny squealed on the phone, and I hung up on her. She better keep her promise to me or else she would be in some deep shit. I got off of my computer and walked to my closet. I opened it up, and I frowned. What the hell was I supposed to wear?

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            I decided to walk to Jenny’s house, because of two reasons. Last time I drove, I had to park far away anyways. And also so I wouldn’t have to worry driving my car home. I walked up to the steps of her house, and I checked my cell phone. It was past nine o’clock, and the party was hopping. There were already a few drunk people on the porch. Also, I could hear the music through the brick walls of her house.

            I opened the door and I walked through. I was wearing skinny jeans and a cute top. For shoes, I decided just to wear converse. I knew when Jenny finds out that I’m wearing converse that she would kill me, but I wanted to be comfortable when I had to walk home.