The Locker Room: Chapter Five: Picture of Miley

A/N

I finally did it! It took me forever, so sorry about that. I was thinking of posting this like Monday, but since I couldn't find the time and when I did I wasn't in a writing mood. So sorry for that btw. I still don't fully like this chapter, and its actually pretty boring. You'll see when you finish reading it. It won't get interesting until like chapter seven, I can tell you that. Anyways, I bet you didn't even read all of this. XD

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Five

            Finally, today was Friday. I couldn't wait. All week I have been bouncing up and down and getting ready for the sleepover. School has been boring and just like school. Teachers would try to teach you something, but it would go through one ear and out the other. At least that's how it was for me.

            It became a pattern, I got home did my homework. Then I ate dinner. After dinner, I would quickly finish up homework or work on projects. Finally, after all that I talked to Jenny on the phone. We haven't seen each other since my birthday, since I've been busy with school work. It just wasn't the same, but it got us through the week.

            I just sat down the last bowl of chips in the living room when the doorbell rang. I walked to the door, trying not to show my excitement for the day. I opened the door and there was Jenny. She looked a little different and I noticed that she was wearing makeup and she had an outfit on that I didn't recognize. Besides that she was the same old Jenny Jordan that I knew. She had two bags with her. I smiled when I saw her. I immediately opened the door for her and she stepped inside my house. She just let go of her bags, and they dropped to the floor with a little thump. She gave me a big hug and I did too.

            "I missed you," said Jenny. I smiled.

            "I missed you more," I said.

            She stopped hugging me and took a step back. She grabbed her bags, and walked into the living room sitting her bags down in the middle of the room. She grabbed a handful of M&M's and while she sat down on the couch she threw them into her mouth. She turned to me, while I was still standing between the doorway of the living room and the hallway.

            "I have all the information written down," said Jenny. "Plus, I think the best day to do it is tomorrow."

            I bite my lip, because I didn't want to do it tomorrow. But before I could say anything back to Jenny the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it. I knew Jenny would still be waiting for my answer when I got back into the living room. Standing outside was Dana and Miley. I opened the door for them and they came in and gave me a hug. They screamed once they went into the living room.

            "Jenny! We haven't seen you in forever!" yelled Dana and Miley at the same time. This is one of the times where you are remembered that they are twins.

            I saw they gave Jenny and a hug and there were smiles on all of their faces. I noticed that Jenny was whispering something in each other's ears. Before I could go into the living room, the doorbell rang for the last time. I let Val inside the house. Val ran into the living room and hugged Jenny. Jenny again whispered something in her ear. I didn't want to rant out Dana, Miley, and Val, so I made another mental note to ask Jenny about that later. I walked into the living room and sat down.

            "Well, I know all of us want to talk about the plan, but I'm starving," said Val.

            "I'll go order pizza," I said. I got off the couch and headed into the kitchen. I grabbed the phone and called the number. I memorized the number after numerous times of calling them for my sleepovers. We always ordered the same thing, too. I was surprised that the people didn't memorize our order. It rang two times before someone picked it up.

            "Hello, thank you for call Pizza Hut. My name is Brad. How may I help you?" asked Brad, cheerfully. I couldn't imagine working at a fast food place, and getting to answer the phone. How do these people keep saying the same line over and over again cheerfully?

            "I would like one large pizza with cheese, and then another large pizza with sausage," I said.

            "Is that all?" asked Brad.

            "Yep," I said. I quickly gave him my address for it to be delivered. Turns out it will be delivered in twenty minutes. I hung up the phone and walked back into the living room. I sat down to join the conversation with my friends all in the same place for the first time in over a week. I sighed in happiness.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            It was a little past midnight, when the movie Soul Surfer just ended. It was a pretty good movie, and I liked it. I know if I got bite by a shark and lost an arm, I would never get back on the board again. I would be too scared.

            Jenny decided for all of us to sit on the floor in a circle, and we agreed. In the middle was the junk food we still had to finish. To my right was Jenny and to my left was Val. Miley and Dana were across from me. I was secretly praying that we wouldn't have to go with the plan tomorrow. I was going to be tired from the sleepover and besides we needed more than twenty-four hours to get ready. I think.

            "Tomorrow is our best shot at this," said Jenny.

            Right away I heard groans, from Miley. Miley always was the person who liked to sleep, and I swear she needed more than ten hours to function properly.

            "Hear me out before you guys complain some more. Monday through Friday there are always people there. The tech crew is there until like midnight, getting things ready for the play. Not to mention the people cleaning, sports, and teachers. On Saturdays, the only things going on are the sports. On Sundays, sports are still going on, but the office people are also there. Since tomorrow is Saturday I think that's our best chance. We can break in at eleven; the sports should be long before done by then. And then we stick a recording machine in there, and get out of there without being caught," said Jenny. She smiled at us.

            I quickly looked around the circle, and knew that Jenny was right. Weather or not we wanted to do it tomorrow, it was our best chance. I immediately knew that we weren't ready for this, but I had to make sure we were by tomorrow. I quickly looked at Jenny and nodded my head for approval.

            "Sounds like a plan," I said. They looked at me and kept their eyes on me. I took a deep breath. "We will meet at Jenny's house at nine tomorrow. Jenny get whatever we need to break in with. Dana and Miley go shopping for all black clothes. We don't want to be seen in the dark and make sure they are easy to move in. Val and I will get the recorder. Make sure you wear shoes that you can easily run fast in, too."

            Right then I felt like a commander in the war, telling the people the plan. Or even the quarter back in a football game. Nah, I like the commander better. I finally saw everybody's heads move up and down. Good, now that since everybody is on board we can move on.

            "So Jen, how are we going to break in?" I asked. Jenny looked at me, then she smiled her smile oh-you-wait-and-see.

            "That's the easy part," said Jenny. I sighed. I knew Jenny wouldn't tell me, but I just wished that she wasn't going to go all crazy. Last time she gave me that smile was when she kidnapped me and dragged me to a party. I didn't enjoy the party at all.

            From there we talked about all the details of the plan. But we could only hope that the plan would actually work. By the time we were all done we were all dozing off. While I was dozing off, I could help shake off the feeling like we were crossing the line somewhere. I knew that people needed their privacy, but we had the right to be curious. Besides we were just having a little fun.

            Tomorrow was going to be another long day.