The Locker Room: Chapter Eighteen: Picture of Cover

A/N

It somehow got posted as a new story, so I had to delete it. Anyways, soo sorry for the long wait. I was busy with school and stuff. I'm on a mission to update this story three times over winter break. One down two to go. Also, sorry for this is a pretty short chapter, but I liked the way I ended it. And I'm not going to change it. 

The song on the side is Beautiful by Nicole Megan. Love her and that is her first original song.

The cover on the side was made by: stacey_1212

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Eighteen

            Jenny came to my house at nine am. It was very early, but Jenny said that left us plenty of time to get ready and have fun. She first wanted to do my hair, since apparently mine was going to take the longest.

            The first thing we did was turn on some music. We needed some tunes to make us feel alive and energetic for the day ahead of us. We were messing around with my radio, when I found our favorite station. Jenny and I jumped up and down, because we were so excited.

           I took a nice long shower, since Jenny said that I had plenty of time. I didn't feel as stressful as I did after the shower, and it actually kind of felt really nice in there. I realized that I took an hour shower, but I shrugged it off. Jenny said that we had plenty of time anyways. I mind as well use most of it.

            Jenny sat me down in the chair in front of my mirror. She used a blow drier to dry my hair straight. Then she took my curler, and started to curl my hair. It was a long process and took about two hours to get it the way I wanted. Then she pulled my hair back and put it in a nice soft low ponytail. I smiled.

            "I look so beautiful already," I said. Jenny laughed.

            "Auds, you were already beautiful," said Jenny. I gave her a smile. Jenny smiled back. "Okay, now my turn!"

            Jenny wanted her hair to be braid on one side and then put up into a bun. I styled her hair, and then I sprayed a ton of hair spray in her hair. I got some in my mouth I started to cough really loud and I could stop. Jenny started laughing, but then she got some in her mouth. It was the funniest thing ever.

            "So who is my date again?" I asked. Hey, it was worth a try.

            "Audrey, I thought you gave up on this already," said Jenny. I shook my head no. Jenny smiled. "We have an hour, and then we have to leave to take pictures."

            Quickly, Jenny and I did each other's makeup. Of course we put on black mascara and black eye liner, but we also put on a little more. Jenny's dress was pink, so I put on light pink eye shadow and a light color of blush. I then gave her some lip gloss and she put that on too. Jenny gave me grey eye shadow, and light blush, and some lip gloss.

            We heard the door bell ring and Jenny and I jumped. We still had to put on our dresses, and my parents weren't home since they had to work late. Jenny and I gave each other looks, and then she decided to run downstairs and answer the door while I got changed. I quickly shut the door after her, and threw on my dress. I quickly straightened it out and quickly checked to make sure my hair and makeup was still perfect. The door flung open and Jenny walked in.

            "I swear to god, I'm going to seriously hurt Tyler," she said. I laughed.

            "Why?" I asked.

            "He asked if this was my dress! I can't believe he did that since I even went shopping with him to get him a tie that matched my dress," said Jenny. I laughed. Jenny was still wearing sweats and a graphic T.

            "Is my date wearing a tie that matches my dress?" I asked. I thought this answer would be no, since we didn't go shopping together. Jenny smiled and looked at me.

            "Maybe," she said. That's when she quickly threw on her dress. She looked in the mirror, and gasped. "We look so beautiful."

            "We do," I said. Jenny quickly turned around and grabbed her camera. Then she pointed it towards the mirror.

            "A quick picture," said Jenny. I put my arm around Jenny shoulder and smiled. Jenny smiled and then she quickly snapped the picture. We looked at the results and was pleased with it. Jenny gave me a big smile.

            We quickly threw on our heels. Jenny was actually borrowing one of my heels, since she claimed that she wore all of her pink heels before and needed new ones. I just used my old pair of black heels. I knew by the end of the night, that I wouldn't be wearing heels anyways.

            We took one last glance in the mirror and then we descended down from the stairs. Since our dates had apparently moved from the hallway, I didn't see my date right away. However, I noticed that they were in the living room sitting on the couch waiting for us.

            I started walking towards the living room, and I heard my heels make some noise along with Jenny's. The boys turned around slowly, and I caught my breath. I couldn't believe Jenny had to set me up with that guy.

            The guy who was my date was the other guy at the mall.

            And he was still really hot.