Chapter 3

My mate snuggled his head into my neck and inhaled my sect. "You smell like caramel and chocolate," he commented. "You smell like Vanilla and Hazel nuts," I replied. He pulled away from me and I whimpered. "Let's go to my pack?" He said more like a question. "What about my father?" I asked. "That's your father?!? He said he only had a son!" He yelled furious. "My Beta will take care of him." He said holding in all of his anger. "What pack are you from?" I asked changing the subject. "Blood moon pack, I would ask you the same but I already know," he looked at my hand and held it. "Well I'm glad you know cause I don't," I tried to whisper but he heard my. He looked furious by know, I better keep my mouth shut if I don't want to get into trouble. We walked out of the house and there was a black Mustang. (I don't know cars so don't hate.) He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. The seats were the most comfy thing I've ever gotten to sit on, maybe I don't deserve it. I wanted to get out but something was holding me from doing it. It was probably the fact that I would regret it. He got in the car and and turned it on. The music blasted in my ears, I covered them trying to block out some sound. He turned it down and said,"sorry." I took my hands off my ears and stayed quiet. He broke the silence and asked,"how old are you?" "Umm...........17??" I started, but I didn't know. "You don't know your own age!?" He yelled. I jumped as soon as he yelled, every time someone yelled I'd get slapped. "Damn you have a messed up family," he said a little calmer but not much.

Skip rest of car ride...

We arrived at his pack and his house, it was huge. We walked in and as soon as we did my hand slipped away from his as I was pushed away. I look up to see a tall blond all over him. Trying to kiss him, I knew this would happen. He already had a girlfriend. I went to walk away when I heard her ask,"why were you holding hands with a new maid?" I sighed I went out the front door and sat on the steps. I wanted to cry, I really did. But my body had been through much worse pain, so I couldn't even force myself to cry at this point. I heard the door open and he came out pushing the blond off of him. I wouldn't look up at him, compared to her, I was nothing. I have always been nothing. "Look Grace, what we had was nothing special," he said to the blond. "But Derek, you said I was going to be Luna," she whined. That hurt, he was going to make another girl Luna. I would understand if he knew his mate was dead. But that is really hurting me. Did he ever look for his mate? Did he ever look for me?