Chapter 14

"Alpha we found out who the Wolf is," A guard came out of nowhere. "Who is It?" Dylan asked impatiently. "It's...

Caden, the one that goes to your school." He stormed off angry I followed him not knowing if he wanted me to come with or not. I followed him into a old building, It looked like it had been like that for years. I tried to be quiet but the floor board I stepped on creaked. "If you wanted to come with you could have just told me," he turned around with an annoyed expression. I just laughed nervously. "Come on," he waved for me to come to him. I walked to him and he started picking up a few floor boards. After he was done picking up some floor boards in that area there was a staircase leading into a basement like thing. Accept this basement was a jail. It had cobwebs everywhere, It seemed like they hadn't used it in forever. In the very back cage a figure was slumped against the wall. "Well now Dylan never knew you had such a powerful mate," He chuckled,"I made Her scream though, have you ever made her scream?" I have a feeling he is talking about some immature thing. "Don't talk about my mate like that!" I held his arm tight so he wouldn't charge at him. A panic look swept over his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Rogues, they entered our territory, you stay here I will be right back," He ran off and covered the room back up. "Man you have one stupid mate!" Caden laughed, I have him a questioning look,"He should know us elemental wolves are immune to silver." he bent open the bars and charged at me. He threw me into the wall. I hit my head and was all of a sudden dizzy. When I saw him wall towards me I tried to ignore my headache and crawl away. I made it to the steps then got picked up and thrown over his shoulder. I tried picking and punching him but nothing was working. He went up the stairs and into the daylight. The scene was horrifying blood was everywhere dead wolves on the ground and under them were children. I screamed at the top of my lungs,"Dylan!" The growl of a wolf boomed. You could probably here it within 10 miles. A huge black wolf charged at Caden who shifted before it could reach him. Caden lunged at him but I stepped on his tail slowing him down a little, but making me trip. It was enough for Dylan to dodge him. Caden turned around lowly growling at me. Before he could attack I shifted and kicked his chest as hard as I could launching him away from me and Dylan. Dylan signaled me to leave and I did. I ran for the pack house trying to dodge all the rouges in my way. When I arrived at the pack house I heard a man's voice. "Where do they hide the children in this pack? I wonder..." He was talking to him self,"Found you!" Children and woman screamed. I followed them and charged at the man who was looking at all the terrified woman and children. My wolf tackled him to the ground. I growled loudly at him. "Shit," I heard him say under his breath. He took out his knife and stabbed my side. I winced in pain but did not hesitate to rip his throat out. Once I was for sure he was dead I shifted back to human and pulled the knife out of my side. I then noticed this knife was made out of silver. "Fuck!" I looked at one of the woman,"I need the pack doctor." "Right away,"she was concentrating trying to mind link them. I held my side in pain. I remembered the kids were there,"sorry for my language." "Your mate and the pack doctor are on their way. The fight is over and we won!" she sounded so relived. I could feel the silver in my wound, infecting it. A huge wave of pain shit through my body, I couldn't help but scream in pain. Dylan rushed to me and carefully picked me up. "We have to hurry before that gets infected even more. Waves of pain shot though my body as I fought back tears. Dylan eased the pain a bit but this pain was so unbearable. I fell to the ground with Dylan landing on top of me. "Shit!" Dylan yelled. He had an arrow sticking out of his back. I tried to get up and pull it out but the pain was holding me down. A few rogues came running at us. "This might be it," I cried holding Dylan's hand tight. "Don't say that!" he managed to get out. Caden walked up to me picking me up,"We leave him here make him suffer without his mate." Caden touched my wound, and I cried out in pain. "Don't you fucking hurt her!" Dylan boomed at him. "Wouldn't dream of it," Caden stuck a syringe in me making everything around me fade. Its all my fault.